DS 8/8H GDKP Run Thursday 7:00 am ST!

100 Gnome Death Knight
6/8 last Run! Hoping to go 7/8 this week!!

Bump for moar leet dps! :D

** I've recovered sufficiently and hopefully can make this run. **
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Do you need a tank? I might be able to make your DS run tomorrow if there's an opening.
Reply Quote
76 Gnome Death Knight
<< Max.

We have two solid and regular tanks in Repression and Vallana, so tank openings aren't there at the moment, but dps and heals can be fit in somehow.

All raid spots are finalised by the Council / Leads 5mins before raid. Normally we have 30-40 that show up but we can only fit in 25, usually based on seniority, dps/hps, preference to people that need gear over people that don't as we prefer gear be used rather than wasted. <3

Edit :- However, with Blizzard saying that Dragon Soul will be up at least another 9 months ( till MoP comes out ), I'm fairly sure come Jan/Feb, we'll be running 2-3 gdkp's a week, so I'll be sure to grab your tank for one of those. <3
Edited by Realsteel on 12/22/2011 4:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Sounds good, gl this morning.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Aight Folks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL OF YOU!! <3

GDKP'S WILL CONTINUE AS ALWAYS!! :D

LOADS OF WHISPERS ASKING ME TO KEEP IT UP SO I WILL!

ILU all!

<3
Edited by Maxdps on 12/24/2011 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
-
Edited by Yubari on 12/26/2011 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
I would like to extend my warmest gratitude to characters Zariina and Irizha for leading the gdkp runs back from T11 after Supercharged couldn't make it at the time anymore.

Both have been a few of the most wonderful people I have had the pleasure and priviledge of meeting in this game full of trolls and naysayers ( Happy to say not Proudmooreans but those from the old realms etc ). I wish them the best in SWTOR. I'm sure they'll lead some happening OPERATIONS there. I would join them but all my wow gold would be wasted. I'ma spend it first before moving to any other game. :D

To keep my runs going, I'm going to need all the support from the core folks as I can get. Repression, Raliant, Elunya and Faffington have offered to help and it is much appreciated. Together we shall move forward, but I will always miss the 2 names that were part of the 25 all these months through a fail expansion. That was the only good thing that came out of Cataclysm for me - a GDKP run full of great folks and Zariina & Irizha! <3

ILU All!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No GDKP run this week due to holidays and guests!!

Next week the run will be on as usual! <3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Happy Holidays & Incoming Happy New Year's Eve, folks!! <3

Run on thursday happening as always!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
After a lot of thought, I am still undecided on continuing the gdkp run. I'm just plain bored, tbh. It appears pointless to me to run 25man normal with raid finder going anyways, not to mention, this gear becomes useless with MoP later this year when lvl 86-90 gear will have better stats. Not to mention, Blizz will chuck in a 30% nerf making the time we spend on deathwing pointless as it will just be handed to folks sometime this quarter. Might as well run then.

I'll post tomorrow before / during / just after maintenance or restarts so you are well informed in order to join other runs so your timer isn't wasted waiting for our run.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Gear always becomes useless with a new expansion. That's not really a reason not to raid anymore.
And our 25m run is still a lot more fun compared to roflstomp raid finder.

Kills do feel a lot better if they happen pre nerf plus people are willing to bid more gold on it now.

We raid for fun and gold and the only acceptable reason not to raid would be, that you simply don't enjoy it anymore.

It would be sad to see the GDKP die. It was already bad enough to see my guild die and i would like to continue the only raid/fun part i do atm :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Gear always becomes useless with a new expansion. That's not really a reason not to raid anymore.
And our 25m run is still a lot more fun compared to roflstomp raid finder.

Kills do feel a lot better if they happen pre nerf plus people are willing to bid more gold on it now.

We raid for fun and gold and the only acceptable reason not to raid would be, that you simply don't enjoy it anymore.

It would be sad to see the GDKP die. It was already bad enough to see my guild die and i would like to continue the only raid/fun part i do atm :)

Ok dude. <3

I'll keep em going. It's just getting real heartbreaking to watch people quit wow and constantly have to worry about filling spots and then coordinating the group. :(
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
Yes, the gear will be useless when the new expansion comes out. But so what? Most of us show up week after week because the people in the group are super nice and we have a ton of fun raiding together.

Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
01/02/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Allectto
Yes, the gear will be useless when the new expansion comes out. But so what? Most of us show up week after week because the people in the group are super nice and we have a ton of fun raiding together.

In my opinion that's the only reason to raid anyway. If the people aren't good people and you don't enjoy spending time with them, then what's the point.

Gear has always been secondary for me. Having fun with a group of good people is always number 1 in my books.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Aight! Run on Thurday morning at 8am server time as always. Need an off tank. Half my core has quit wow, which is totally understandable considering the sub standard failure this expansion has been. So we could use an off tank, few heals, and good dps.

40 people showing up for 25 spots is in the past. Thanks to Blizzard, we're gonna have a task ahead of us to fill the 25. Lets see how it goes.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Wasn't too bad today with 5/8.
I think we could use some really decent dps and maybe heals to get back to where we have been before.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Yep. We had 2 good attempts with Warmaster, but had a bunch of new folks keep dying so we could use some good esperienced dps and a couple of heals to get to Madness of Deathwing!

Pot was 280k~ which came to 11275g each.

Cya'll next week! <3
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
We are not running FL anymore at this point only DS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]