<Dawn of Discord>

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<Dawn of Discord> Is a 2 year old guild with a solid core that's progressed casually since Wotlk looking to expand our roster and progress further into heroic mode raiding. We are currently 2/8H. Our 2nd group is currently 6/8 reg looking for some new faces to make the group its own

Death knight: Low
Druid: Low
Shaman: High (Elemental/ Resto)
Rogue: Very high
Paladin: None
Priest: low
Mage: low
Warrior: low
Hunter: low
Warlock: low

Raid times : G1 - Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday starting @ 5:30 PM server and ending @ 8:00 PM server.

G2 - Wednesday, Friday starting @ 6:30 PM server and ending @ 9 PM server.

If you plan to join our guild and underpreform, show up late, or expect to be carried its better if you dont whisper us at all. Also constructive criticism will be given, if your one who cant handle that then sorry you may not like it here. We are looking for mature players with a raiding background that are loyal and ready to progress with us as a team.

For more information you can contact Southern, Bres, Lyrawynde, or Salve.
Edited by Southern on 2/16/2012 3:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Bump! Still looking for solid dps.
Reply Quote
I've raided as a Alt Stand-in with these folks throughout WotLK and they were wonderful, competent raiders. They were fun to hang out with and very friendly. You can't go wrong with DoD if you are looking for a new guild to call your own. :)
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Hunter
Some people in DoD can be very rude towards others from my point of perspective
Reply Quote
42 Human Warlock
Did a couple raids with these guys and they aren't very friendly--not much of a guild to feel welcome in...unless you want to be bullied or made to cry once in a while! Happens pretty often with these guys.
Reply Quote
56 Night Elf Hunter
I used to raid with them also. They can be rude, but otherwise a friendly group. Some of there members though, you should just stay away from.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
^ same person three times, guaranteed. Fear the opposite faction alts!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Not at all the same person. Hfarnsworth is me--don't know the others though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I sure wish lvl ones and people who were never in our guild would stay off our recruitment post. Still looking for solid dps. Madness of DW 5%!!!
Edited by Southern on 12/22/2011 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
New Year is here, and we are looking to move forward. Please feel free to contact any officer if you are interested in joining us or want more information.

Sorry for the trolls with other agendas, forums are always full of them unfortunately.
Edited by Salve on 1/2/2012 5:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
You guys were very nice at first to me until later on one certain person started treating me awful, and i think that person knows who he is. I switched over to Alliance looking for better opportunities and not to be told i'm an awful player by this guild.

Good day
Reply Quote
Don't know anything about your guild experience but you could work on your gemming and reforges. Mage forums and Rawr are great resources for that. Post over there and we can get you straightened out.

also free bump (not that it wasn't at the top)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I joined at a low level and worked hard on leveling up, being helpful and nice, and eventually gearing up to raid. I am still in this guild and have had no problems with them whatsoever. If you play a class we need in our raids and play it well as well as play nice with others; there's no reason you won't like this guild.
Edited by Lobotomize on 1/10/2012 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
If you let one person ruin an entire side of the game for you, and have it 'force' you into switching factions, then the problem isn't with this guild, or that player.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I've been in and out of "DoD", great bunch of people, great performers when it comes to raiding, if I still had the kind of schedule to raid with them, I'd be back in a heartbeat!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Since I have last posted about this guild Salve has become the new guild leader. Her nickname in the guild and in her officer note is "The Drama Queen" and she sure lives up to it. I'm a slow leveler so I let some people down in the beginning of the expansion and I got demoted from officer to elite (raiding rank) for playing my warrior for about a week. A day or two ago one of the officers (Varithos) who is generally very immature decided to call into question my dedication to the guild so, after I had a brief argument with him, I complained to the guild leader about him being so immature. Salve's response was to agree with him so I got mad and decided to finally tell her what I truly thought about her leadership. The new Co-GM (or Raid Leader which he got the rank renamed to) got angry at me for telling Salve he had planned to make his own guild the day before he got promoted to this rank. The next day I tried to clear the air with him and he thought I was being passive aggressive while I was trying to make casual conversation. The GM and Co-GM then complained to Southern (the true GM despite his officer ranking) who had recently quit raid leading and doesn't seem to care much for the guild, quitting raid leading much more than the once I have and never catching any crap for it. Anyway since he didn't really care about the guild and none of them care about loyalty I was then kicked after having been in the guild for a year and almost becoming the GM at one point. I highly recommend that you do not join this guild while it is under the command of Salve, Kungfushiz/Microtic, or Southern. This guild projects itself as very mature and drama free such as a guild like KA but it is the exact opposite.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/13/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Lobotomize
Since I have last posted about this guild Salve has become the new guild leader. Her nickname in the guild and in her officer note is "The Drama Queen" and she sure lives up to it. I'm a slow leveler so I let some people down in the beginning of the expansion and I got demoted from officer to elite (raiding rank) for playing my warrior for about a week. A day or two ago one of the officers (Varithos) who is generally very immature decided to call into question my dedication to the guild so, after I had a brief argument with him, I complained to the guild leader about him being so immature. Salve's response was to agree with him so I got mad and decided to finally tell her what I truly thought about her leadership. The new Co-GM (or Raid Leader which he got the rank renamed to) got angry at me for telling Salve he had planned to make his own guild the day before he got promoted to this rank. The next day I tried to clear the air with him and he thought I was being passive aggressive while I was trying to make casual conversation. The GM and Co-GM then complained to Southern (the true GM despite his officer ranking) who had recently quit raid leading and doesn't seem to care much for the guild, quitting raid leading much more than the once I have and never catching any crap for it. Anyway since he didn't really care about the guild and none of them care about loyalty I was then kicked after having been in the guild for a year and almost becoming the GM at one point. I highly recommend that you do not join this guild while it is under the command of Salve, Kungfushiz/Microtic, or Southern. This guild projects itself as very mature and drama free such as a guild like KA but it is the exact opposite.

This post makes me question a maturity level, but it ain't the guild's.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/14/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Dictainabox
This post makes me question a maturity level, but it ain't the guild's.

Join if you want but you'll understand what I mean eventually.
Reply Quote
26 Troll Hunter
I was then kicked after having been in the guild for a year and almost becoming the GM at one point.

Sounds to me like the guild made the right choice not making you GM and you are now disgruntled.

I complained to the guild leader about him being so immature. Salve's response was to agree with him so I got mad and decided to finally tell her what I truly thought about her leadership.

A tip about life, people will not always agree with you, getting "mad" isn't conducive to conflict resolution. Maybe a little less complaining and more reasoning. I remember having to socialize my dog with other animals...maybe you need that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]