<Dawn of Discord>

90 Blood Elf Paladin
A tip about life, people will not always agree with you, getting "mad" isn't conducive to conflict resolution. Maybe a little less complaining and more reasoning. I remember having to socialize my dog with other animals...maybe you need that.
This is America. When someone doesn't agree with us, we don't complain or reason with them. We beat them until they do agree, or we destroy them. That's life. It ain't socialized.

Everyone in this thread will now be ground to dust for their strident earnest and dissident deviation from the party line.
Edited by Contritus on 11/14/2012 9:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
11/14/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Contritus
A tip about life, people will not always agree with you, getting "mad" isn't conducive to conflict resolution. Maybe a little less complaining and more reasoning. I remember having to socialize my dog with other animals...maybe you need that.
This is America. When someone doesn't agree with us, we don't complain or reason with them. We beat them until they do agree, or we destroy them. That's life. It ain't socialized.

Everyone in this thread will now be ground to dust for their strident earnest and dissident deviation from the party line.

At least one party line was recently given a serious shakeup. Let's see where it settles before we kill people for stepping across it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]