Hey Selleni

85 Human Rogue
I was just wondering if you would further enlighten me on the state of wow players/game? Do you normally just reserve negative comments to the random dungeon finder and the people in it or are you generally a server-wide wanker?

Oh I do hope you see this and take the time to express your elitest attitude once again because I strongly feel that with your insights you may not only be able to help my inabilities in wow but most likely solve the economic strife in greece. Oh please do share some more.

Thanks
Reply Quote
Was it worth taking the time posting here?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Selleni's my raid leader, i'm reading this allowed in vent and we're cracking up. Thanks for making our night ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Of course Selleni is a raid leader. And thats great that I could provide some comedy.....

English 101. I think you mean 'reading aloud' not 'reading allowed' but then again maybe you didn't and if thats the case i feel sad :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/13/2011 05:04 AMPosted by Jeantannen
Oh I do hope you see this and take the time to express your elitest attitude once again because I strongly feel that with your insights you may not only be able to help my inabilities in wow but most likely solve the economic strife in greece. Oh please do share some more.

It's "elitist," actually.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
what does ''wanker'' mean?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]