<Alone> 16/16 h25man LF Shaman, warlock

86 Draenei Shaman
OH HEY I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO POST ON THE BLIZZARD FORUMS!

I'll just leave this here(It's worth watching, I promise):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyZwDcLGknU&feature=g-u

Love,

-Dabo

Bought a $5 CD key? Yeah they're really worth it. I'm considering trying to find an army of people to buy me keys.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
Bought a $5 CD key? Yeah they're really worth it. I'm considering trying to find an army of people to buy me keys.

For clarification, since I'm assuming you do not know, one must have a paying and active World of Warcraft Blizzard subscription to post on these stale and highly moderated boards. Hence why I, Dabo the Great, am not posting on the character "Dabo".

(Unless of course I am incredibly out of the loop on how one must post on these said forums, in which feel free to call me an ignorant baboon, to which I would not care, because as stated... I am, Dabo the Great. Inb4RunOn, In4Troll)

Love yours truly,
- Dabo, Herald of the Titans
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
12/15/2011 05:41 PMPosted by Imahip

For clarification, since I'm assuming you do not know, one must have a paying and active World of Warcraft Blizzard subscription to post on these stale and highly moderated boards. Hence why I, Dabo the Great, am not posting on the character "Dabo".

(Unless of course I am incredibly out of the loop on how one must post on these said forums, in which feel free to call me an ignorant baboon, to which I would not care, because as stated... I am, Dabo the Great. Inb4RunOn, In4Troll)

Love yours truly,
- Dabo, Herald of the Titans

That or you simply did not understand what I said. Asking if you simply purchased a $5 vanilla key implies you purchased a Vanilla account on which to post with. It gives you 30 days of playtime, but would not allow posting as Dabo.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
12/16/2011 07:19 AMPosted by Manikshammy
That or you simply did not understand what I said. Asking if you simply purchased a $5 vanilla key implies you purchased a Vanilla account on which to post with. It gives you 30 days of playtime, but would not allow posting as Dabo.

Ah ha, I didn't realize this method existed. But no, I wouldn't pay 11c to be able to post here. These boards are like a ghost town, in fact I saw a tumbleweed roll by on my way to this thread. 'Tis a shame.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
12/16/2011 01:31 PMPosted by Imahip

Ah ha, I didn't realize this method existed. But no, I wouldn't pay 11c to be able to post here. These boards are like a ghost town, in fact I saw a tumbleweed roll by on my way to this thread. 'Tis a shame.

Really? I've dumped well over $700 on forum accounts in the past two years.

You don't even want to know how much I've spent on actual accounts -.-
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Bump for Heroic F'ing Omnotron De.... sorry! Heroic Yor'sajh doooown!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Rani is a newb
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
AMG PICK ME, I ARE REALLY BAD WARLOCK. MENZO SAYS HI TO ALL YOU !@#$% BTW
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
12/22/2011 09:18 PMPosted by Ranikotar
Bump for Heroic F'ing Omnotron De.... sorry! Heroic Yor'sajh doooown!

"That malfuctioning piece of junk was murder on the repair bills."
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
what is this no bumps for a long time...

BUMP FOR HEROIC !@#$ING SPINE YEAHHHHH
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
02/13/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Ranikotar

No one cares buddy.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior

No one cares buddy.

You mad? Cause ya know it seems like you're a little mad.
Edited by Ranikotar on 2/13/2012 11:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
/up rani... stop trolling... read the guild policy.... <3<3<3 Grats on HSpine tho... Are you gusy getting Hogger next?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
/up rani... stop trolling... read the guild policy.... <3<3<3 Grats on HSpine tho... Are you gusy getting Hogger next?

I wasn't trolling I was just pointing out that Mr. Wow*!@g sounds like he's a little upset. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Can i have some golds? I will tell everyone you are cool Rani. Come on!
Edited by Meleekunis on 2/14/2012 12:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
02/14/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Meleekunis
Can i have some golds? I will tell everyone you are cool Rani. Come on!

My gold =/
Reply Quote
1 Orc Mage
Nah I ain't mad bro but you seem a little uspet.
Edited by Wowfagg on 2/14/2012 4:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
02/14/2012 03:12 AMPosted by Wow!*!g
Nah I ain't mad bro but you seem a little uspet.

I aint upset bro! It's you who seems a little upset.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
I love you rani
Reply Quote
99 Draenei Paladin
I want a lock. And a boomykinz. And a rog. GIF. YOU GIF ME THESE THINGS.

(I wanna see GIF's now of these things to make me lol. Then tell me how you make a GIF so I can make my own.)
Edited by Showan on 2/22/2012 6:46 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]