Epic Again: Farewell, Eldre'Thalas!

85 Night Elf Druid
Epic Again has transferred off of Eldre'Thalas in search of new adventures. We've found it difficult to keep recruitment up where we need it to be, particularly since the server was flagged for New Players. Be that as it may, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank the good folks of Eldre'Thalas for providing a home for us for the last 6 years. It's been a blast. Best of luck to all the players and guilds we leave behind.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Why does everyone blame the server......
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
11/11/2011 11:26 PMPosted by Moonunit
Why does everyone blame the server......

^^^^^^^
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Cause its bad :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
Nope. Server can't be bad. It's a server. Bads that are bad are bad. Not servers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I think for some people it's easyer to blame the server than to put a little effort in recruiting. I mean even if you have to recruit people that need to be taught the fights or geared. Plenty of people on this server that would make good recruits IF people wanted to put in the effort to polish the edges off of them.

@Nasia......I happen to live in a dark alley
Edited by Moonunit on 11/12/2011 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
RNG
I think for some people it's easyer to blame the server than to put a little effort in recruiting. I mean even if you have to recruit people that need to be taught the fights or geared. Plenty of people on this server that would make good recruits IF people wanted to put in the effort to polish the edges off of them.

Agreeeeed! There is tons of potential both Horde and Alliance sides. And comlaining that our server is listed as New Players realm? That's fresh meat! Meat that can be tenderized and seasoned to perfection! Nobody has any patients anymore.

GL ON YOUR ADVENTURES EA!!!!!!!
Edited by Lindos on 11/12/2011 4:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
You can't blame EA for leaving. Eldre'Thalas has minimal chances of successful guilds due to the lack of decent players on the server. I've been recruiting for our second group for about 2 months now and I think we've found 2 - 3 players that we're going to stick with in 4.3. As for getting new people, training them, and gearing them it gets tiring. I for one am sick of it.

Good luck EA :)
Reply Quote
22 Draenei Warrior
The server is bad because a vast majority of experienced and skilled players have left it. There are still pockets of good but they're obviously not concentrated in any guild outside of Echelon.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
11/12/2011 12:43 PMPosted by Consfearacy
Bads that are bad are bad.

i lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
11/13/2011 12:42 AMPosted by Terribadtank
The server is bad because a vast majority of experienced and skilled players have left it. There are still pockets of good but they're obviously not concentrated in any guild outside of Echelon.

Dont know who you are but that says a lot right there.

Here is the other thing: why is there all the hate and bad mouthing since we decided to leave? None of this !@#$ existed when we were here, and now it comes out of the woodwork. Too scared to say it when we were here? Not getting people to move to a low pop and an overall bad server is extremely difficult recruitment wise. You can talk it up all you want but if they see how the nonsense flourishes in trade instead of competent convos OR things going on then you have a problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]