Epic Again: Farewell, Eldre'Thalas!

85 Dwarf Paladin
ET is terrible. If it wasn't for about 4-5 people i raid with and have raided with since Vanilla/BC then i'd go to a real server too.

Good Luck EA, had fun with you guys.....sucks to see you guys leave but i totally understand why.
Edited by Judgmental on 11/16/2011 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
On topic, Good Luck EA.

/chestslap Focke
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
[quote="35951468810"]]

So go whine about ET on ummm Stormrage or Hyjal. I'm sure they'll care as much as we do.

Quit being a turd Nymx =P
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BY THAT NAME!! Only my past loves can call me tha.....oh wait
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
Yeaaaa thats right.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm sorry to see EA go, but I do wish all you guys much success in your new home. Some of my best times in WoW were with EA, memories that I'll always cherish. Good luck!
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Warrior
Isn't Rising Star TiMe v 1.0?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
11/19/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Focke

In a way, yes. Rising Star was originally a very casual guild in vanilla. During TBC, it was a dying/dead guild, and was given to one of the officers. He invited friends from off server to revitalize it and make it a raiding guild. That group did become TiMe. Eventually Rising Star was given back to one of the original people, well, me. I'd rather RS be remembered for the successful casual guild it once was rather than as the progenitor of TiMe on ET, but we don't always get our rathers :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Wow. As a former member of EA I didn't think I'd ever see the day when EA was no longer on the server. It's been a long time since the days of "Guild>Class>Me", but it was always refreshing to know that there was still a group of people carrying on the name and hopefully the spirit of Epic Again.

And as far back as I can recall, EA never thought of themselves as the "best guild" on the server, although we were given an award for best guild name. Ask Drayke, he can back me up on that.
Reply Quote
75 Human Warrior

In a way, yes. Rising Star was originally a very casual guild in vanilla. During TBC, it was a dying/dead guild, and was given to one of the officers. He invited friends from off server to revitalize it and make it a raiding guild. That group did become TiMe. Eventually Rising Star was given back to one of the original people, well, me. I'd rather RS be remembered for the successful casual guild it once was rather than as the progenitor of TiMe on ET, but we don't always get our rathers :)

Moonforest sighting! <3
And I was in Wolves of Menethil, but haven't raided in ages =/. Phytrion says hi to Atlas.

Edit: Just like my post, we always were months behind.
Edited by Viollete on 1/10/2012 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
OMG no .... you guys were so helpful to a bad like me.

You helped me out with my pally so much.

Is Hildagard back yet with you guys or not ?

Man I am going to have to make a toon where you are going just so I can pick your brains once in awhile. I am not sure how many that still play remember Blanc/Palawynn and whatever pally names I had but man I always appreciated the help and definitely hoped your guild did well cuz you got not only good players there but good people. GL elsewhere :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Moonforest sighting! <3
And I was in Wolves of Menethil, but haven't raided in ages =/. Phytrion says hi to Atlas.

Always makes me happy to see a familiar name/face :) Especially when they're connected to fond memories.

I stopped raiding quite a while back, now I just level alts then delete them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
11/11/2011 11:26 PMPosted by Moonunit
Why does everyone blame the server......

because it sucks nuts
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Fires of Heaven curse
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]