Fury Warrior (Heroic Ragnaros experience) LFG

85 Human Warrior
Hey there,

Hizi here. Fury warrior extraordinaire.

A little about me and what I'm looking for... I'm 27 years old with something resembling a 9-5 schedule (EST). I prefer weeknight raids but have some flexibility. Ideally I'm looking for something semi-hardcore - probably 3 nights a week, but I am flexible there too.

I've been having some real !@#$ luck with guilds lately. My horde guild on Area 52 imploded after a failed merger. I just spent $55 transferring server and factions to Stormrage to have my guild tell me (after a mere 3 raids) that they were downsizing from 25 man to 10 man. I haven't been able to find a suitable new guild on Stormrage so I'm looking at new servers (again).

As for my qualifications, I made a good impression in Tactical Disaster and have several references who can vouch for the high calibre of my play. On heroic Ragnaros progression nights, I was consistently top 5 DPS despite being significantly outgeared by everybody else in the raid.

If you think we might be a fit, I'd love to discuss this further. I am most easily reached via this thread, or you can try to message me in-game.

Hope to hear from you!

H

P.S. Find a full log of heroic Rag attempts here... 27K DPS average.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/3rjafwjrnyocnx7w/sum/damageDone/
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Here's a thread where Collision (#1 DPS in Tactical Disaster) vouches for the quality of my play:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3566296666

I am eager to get back to raiding and could make myself available for a trial as early as tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]