Synthetiç pvp vid

85 Blood Elf Mage
Hi smolderthorn, i thought id share a link to my new pvp vid in hopes to get some views/feedback. Enjoy and thank you for your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auW7LbOkBaA
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
i enjoyed it.
the UI as already basic as is but just some clutter here and there (like the recount window), so maybe you might want to consider just hiding that when you record.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
No getting camped in molten front and raging :( Very sad day.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
its hard to camp molten front when Carebear is a flaky bastard. its not possible to solo very much as a warrior nemore 1v<Insert a number above 5 guardian heroes members here> isn't possible nemore. BUT AS A MAGE HE CAN OP EVERYTHING TO DEATH! DO IT MAGE MAN

my comment was directed toward synthetic :) piru and i camped his horde toon so hard that he logged over to complain and Gquit. good times
Reply Quote
I pretty much agree with what Davien said, i'll just add to it a bit.

The first thing I noticed was your UI, it needs work, clean it up. Try the default UI so people can recognize what's going on easily. That big AGGRO thing in the middle of the screen hurt my eyes.

Second, Get better clips, no one cares you can kill people in a BG with help for 4 others. Get clips will impress people or something that doesn't happen too often.

Third, Work on your editting...editing is more than just throwing some cool effects on a video clip. A video should flow and have some sort of structure to it. Example: intro (hey im an awesome mage), BG part, Arena part, duels maybe, outro. Yours was just clip after clip of no real organization. Use your imagination.

Lastly, I like choosing music that fits with the action, for example if you have a dramatic kill in a epic 1v1 try syncing the music up with that. Example: music pauses for a second then picks up again right after that kill.

Here's a video I made: It's one of my first but I learned what I liked and didnt like from watching other mage videos.

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=129477&stream=1
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
yeah the footage isnt that impressive, i was not going for a crit video i dont think i have any "impressive" crits to show off. i had a bunch of clips stored on my computer and i started putting them together. I am trying to improve skill as a mage and thank you for your input on what you saw and what i can improve on.

Syn.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Levx,
I know the clips are thrown together and not very impressive also im not the best at syncing vids with music, the big aggro in the middle of the screen is annoying i just havent taken the time to figure out how to turn it off. Thank you for your words on how to improve aswell

Syn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
dear nacho, my time on alliance was to be short for i was transfering to horde as soon as i had enough funds to do so. Im sorry leaving your guild broke your sweet little gnome heart. My dearest nacho please do not cry over my absence any longer. I will always hold a special place in my heart for you.

Your lover and life partner

Syn
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Osatox ty for your comments recount will be shut off next time for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
11/14/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Davien
when Carebear is a flaky bastard

:D
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
11/20/2011 09:49 PMPosted by Synthetiç
Osatox ty for your comments recount will be shut off next time for sure.

Not saying you "have" to, but the UI being clean (enough) has to be considered generally.
Finding music to sync to clips is both easy and hard. Easy that you can just slow down (or hasten) clips to meet with the music, but also hard to actually "GET" the clip to fit with it, or find the right type of music to play that makes it feel epic.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Not bad, do you duel ? I wouldn't mind being in one of your videos :3

PS: Thanks for getting my hooked onto Black Veil Brides.
Edited by Fizzicle on 11/22/2011 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]