Hail Blood Furnace.

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Last Night, lead by Apocalyptic Intentions, and to my knowledge it being the first one since Cata Launch, the Horde got For The Horde. Gratz to everyone that participated, myself included :3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/Yamino_Yugure/forthehorde.jpg

Also, we wanna give a medal to a worgen rogue that was there, a medal for dedication. He followed us to everyone of the leaders. He may have died repeatedly, but damn that's some dedication! :D

I'd also like to mention, that for Tyrande, Malfurion just stands there and watched his wife die o.O /blinkblink
Edited by Yaminoyugure on 11/14/2011 8:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hurray for Earth!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
horde SCUM
Reply Quote
I gotta ask, how many healers did you guys have? In any case, well played.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a lot of fun.

I gotta give props to the rogue, Shneekky, who was waiting for us at every Ally boss during the entire For The Horde raid we did. He has GOT to be the most dedicated Alliance player on Blood Furnace. Bravo Zulu to you Shneekky!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/18/2011 08:34 AMPosted by Plautus
I gotta ask, how many healers did you guys have? In any case, well played.

God....like....Jeeze I gotta think...I know we used all 8 groups of people for the raid, Semp put it together lol. I'm pretty sure maybe like 8 healers? IDK xD I just remember their being a full group of just hunters xD
11/18/2011 05:47 AMPosted by Synkzx
horde SCUM

umadbro? :3
Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a lot of fun.

I gotta give props to the rogue, Shneekky, who was waiting for us at every Ally boss during the entire For The Horde raid we did. He has GOT to be the most dedicated Alliance player on Blood Furnace. Bravo Zulu to you Shneekky!!

Shneekky needs a medal!!! xD
Edited by Yaminoyugure on 11/20/2011 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
DA BEARS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
11/21/2011 09:40 AMPosted by Sternbridge
DA BEARS

Lions and tigers and bears? Oh my! o.O
Edited by Yaminoyugure on 11/21/2011 11:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Aw, I should of like, totally wait this long then, and like, sat in the back with 1 fps, and get credit for this so I could finally have my bear thing.

Anyway, congratz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Aw, I should of like, totally wait this long then, and like, sat in the back with 1 fps, and get credit for this so I could finally have my bear thing.

Anyway, congratz.

o.O? Wait what?
Edited by Yaminoyugure on 12/5/2011 2:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Lead one on this toon a couple weeks later o.O
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Anyway, congratz.

o.O? Wait what?

I was on Alliance originally on Blood Furnace, faction changed, sat in Org for like, a hour, then server changed :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Feeling a sense of accomplishment for getting that achievement on Blood Furnace isn't really valid. That's like stealing candy from a blind deaf mute.

And I hope you didn't actually NEED those eight groups because... wow.

I'll be back in two months to see the follow up replys.

Dohoho, one day later.
TAKE THAT BLOOD FURNACE.
Edited by Jesterjoe on 2/10/2013 2:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
Im honored to have died at all of your hands
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Any Horde group can faceroll this. I've sat in SW by myself for hours before, just killing random pple to make myself giggle. If you were alliance....I could almost understand an entire thread dedicated to this, but come on...

edited to add: Rogue dude really does deserve a medal.
Edited by Dreamyshugga on 1/29/2012 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Horde on this server feeling a sense of accomplishment killing our faction leaders is the equivalent of a level 85 repeatedly ganking a level 1 for sport.

8 groups is only what, 40 people? JERALD AND I COULD TAKE YOU ALL ON!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Horde on this server feeling a sense of accomplishment killing our faction leaders is the equivalent of a level 85 repeatedly ganking a level 1 for sport.

or a bm hunter killing anything
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I'm only in it for the pretty pets <3

You should try watching a BM mirror match, I swear it's like Starcraft PvP where both players 4 gate eachother.
Edited by Saedora on 1/30/2012 11:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
FYI if you attempt any other FTHs ever, let me know :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]