Level 85 Heirlooms From The Guild Vendor

85 Tauren Paladin
i think they should make the level 85 heirlooms less costing i can barely afford them and my hardwork for getting honored with the guild is hard. They need to make it less pricy
Reply Quote
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
I believe General would be the best place to post this, hun :)
That way it can be forwarded on by the CMs to the right Dev team.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
11/14/2011 01:13 PMPosted by Bénji
i think they should make the level 85 heirlooms less costing i can barely afford them and my hardwork for getting honored with the guild is hard. They need to make it less pricy

First, let me touch on your second part...the hard work getting to Honored. Honored is only 9k rep points, not a lot when you consider your at 85 doing level 85 dailies (and if your not doing your dailies, that will slow it down considerably). Just hitting the cap for two weeks will almost get you there (8750 points), which dailies will burn through at a quick pace.

Now to your first part, that they are too expensive. 1200 gold for the capes and 1500 for the helms is almost nothing to get at level 85. Most of your dailies give generous amounts of gold, not to mention all the gold you get just from leveling to 85. Then you also have to factor in that these items will never lose value, like a BIS BoE or the Valor gear. Heirloom gear can be used repeatedly on all your characters for as long as you own the heirloom item and works all the way from level 1-85. Cost on them is fine the way it is currently, you just need to learn to use your professions and learn how guild rep works as well....
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
If you don't have things to supplement Engineering and Inscription (like herbalism and mining) then I'm assuming that you're power leveling... which is a money hog. Start off by having a gathering profession.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
11/14/2011 01:13 PMPosted by Bénji

Heirlooms are not a required component of the game. Instead they are a gold/JP sink. That means a place where gold or JP is charged for vanity items to reduce currency circulation.

How do you propose they maintain their use as a gold sink if you reduce the cost?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]