<DRAKKEN> Recruiting Tanks and Heals

90 Dwarf Warrior
Drakken is recruiting tanks and heals for our 2nd evening group. This group is currently made up of members who are 7/7 in Fireland and looking to possibly start doing heroics. Our raid times are 8-11pm ST Tues-Thurs. This is a newly formed group and we are just looking for a few people to fill the missing spots in order to be ready for Dragon Soul.

We have 2 other groups currently running, one is 6/7 HM in FL and the other 2/7 HM in FL, so there is a good amount of knowledgable players in our guild. We also do alt runs on Friday nights as well as PVP. If you are interested in joining, please visit www.drakken.wowstead.com to apply or send an in-mail to Eisenstein.
Edited by Eisenstein on 11/18/2011 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Miss you Eisen. Glad you broke away from the black hole that was Endurance. Good luck with your progression for the remainder of this tier and next tier!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Gday just thought i would add to Eisen's post the late night crew are looking for sum back up's for there group as well,<6/7heroic> (raiding times 1am-4am server time tue-thurs&mon) that have seen heroic bosses if not at least rag down.
Well geared ret pally,rogue,shadow-holy priest or lock, but any app's wil be looked at.

For info to app check above on Eisen's post or get in touch with myself or eisen in game ty
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'd also like to note that evening's core progression group is now 2/7 heroic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]