Frost Press and the S key

80 Tauren Paladin
Sup guys. Ive been on this realm for quite some time now. I only seen 3-4 people past 2.2k rating. I have seen ALOT of people that cant even brake 1k rating. Also.... 90% of you are bad (just saying).

Death knights. frost presence is USELESS!!!!!!!! research your crap and you'll see that UH IS THE ONLY PRESENCE WORTH OF DPSING IN.(unless tank then...welll you know.) i lost respect for all the dks who think frost is better. it is only good in aoe situations. Mean ALOT OF MOBS IN PVE, u go for frost pres. otherwise, uh press is the only thing that should be on. and in pvp same thing. Idk how you even work with frost press in pvp. lol fail. Oh yea...http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Plaguebane/simple. My dk. So i can talk

Second. TO EVERYONE UNBIND YOUR MOTHE*F**K'N "S" key. You all look retarded with your pro backpeddling. Reason why i wont go 85 on this realm. If you guys want to get somewhere in pvp, first thing is first no S key. FFS. ive seen mages backpeddle a football field lol.

(oh yea if you look at my dk and see those low ratings. its because i careless about arena)
love you guys. PEAHCE
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Paladin
am i mad......yea
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Was going to come in and comment on the Frost/UH thing, then realized it was all focused on PvP. Promptly stopped caring.

I will point out though, that while back-stepping is ALMOST always a poor choice, there are places where it makes sense and minimizes lost DPS while moving. And that goes for both PvE and PvP. Removing the option entirely is just dumb.
Edited by Berim on 11/13/2011 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I've gotta go with what Berim said. There are exceptions to every rule.

Except that one.

No really.

Ohhh... and I can't take the "Won't go to 85" statement seriously. Why? You're in Umâdbro's twink guild, which means you've put time into 80 twinking, rather than leveling, so it's less than likely that you'd drop that effort to continue leveling. That all aside... I do kinda agree with most of the sentiments, though not to the degree you expressed them.
Edited by Isese on 11/13/2011 10:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Sup guys. Ive been on this realm for quite some time now. I only seen 3-4 people past 2.2k rating. I have seen ALOT of people that cant even brake 1k rating. Also.... 90% of you are bad (just saying).

<strong/>Death knights. frost presence is USELESS!!!!!!!! research your crap and you'll see that UH IS THE ONLY PRESENCE WORTH OF DPSING IN.(unless tank then...welll you know.) i lost respect for all the dks who think frost is better. it is only good in aoe situations. Mean ALOT OF MOBS IN PVE, u go for frost pres. otherwise, uh press is the only thing that should be on. and in pvp same thing. Idk how you even work with frost press in pvp. lol fail. Oh yea...http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aegwynn/Plaguebane/simple. My dk. So i can talk

Second. TO EVERYONE UNBIND YOUR MOTHE*F**K'N "S" key. You all look retarded with your pro backpeddling. Reason why i wont go 85 on this realm. If you guys want to get somewhere in pvp, first thing is first no S key. FFS. ive seen mages backpeddle a football field lol.

(oh yea if you look at my dk and see those low ratings. its because i careless about arena)
love you guys. PEAHCE

WAIT YOU WERE THE GUY WHO TOLD ME HE WAS 2k+ WHEN I WAS HORDE SIDE. ROFLFLFLFLFLFLFLLFLFLFLFLFL

You look retarded making a statement like that (the one regarding as to why you wont go 85). We all know if you did, you'd be another hpally who talks !@#$ about "being guud", but cant take pressure from a warrior, ie: Fenir.

Its funny how you in your 2nd paragraph, you begin with pointing out aspect of PvE, then slowly bring up the "s" button in PvP, and the presence a DK should use.

And also, you haven't broken 1500 on your full ruth dk.

%^-* and stop back peddling.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]