Crafting Endless Dreamwalkers

85 Tauren Priest
Due to my gross overstock of dream cloth I've accumulated I decided to obtain the pattern for endless dreamwalkers. So I can now craft them for horde or ally! (I charge 20% more for selling to alliance due to the increased neutral ah cut). I charge 4-6K for the 8 dream cloth HOWEVER I will except constituent materials and craft them for you for free with all your mats and a minor tip(for troubling me with this method especially if you give me raw cloth) "mats" for dream cloth x 8 will cost you: 64 Embersilk Bolts(or 320 embersilk cloth), 30 volatile air, 30 volatile earth, 30 volatile fire, 30 volatile life, and 120 volatile water(i will also accept 90 volatile water and 60 volatile air but NO other combination that doesn't involve lots of volatile water(aka 240 volatile water is acceptable payment). Reasoning behind this secondary method, it is a 7 day cooldown for each type of cloth but I can actually make profit and use volatile water for other tailoring and alchemy purposes, I have hundreds of volatile earth/fire already, but find a single payment of each acceptable as one of the 5, 7 day cooldowns.

4-6K price assessment (8 dream cloth generally sell as illusion bags for 4K or so and i can actually turn a profit on dream cloth via other methods), 3.5K is the cost of crafting 8 dream cloth(2 weeks worth of cooldowns/5 chaos orbs(dozens of hours farming orbs) x8 + bolts of embersilk sold at 35g each(which I sell daily and will become even more valuable next patch with chaos orbs unbinding) though I can sell the materials at roughly(averaged)630g per dream cloth per week. For reference doing valor capping each week it took me ~45 days to win enough chaos orbs to make 8 dream cloth. So, if you are planing to resell or purchasing for guildmates/using guild funs you will be looking at the 6K price for my dream cloth, if you are poor/desperate or I happen to like you a lot you will be looking closer to the 4K price level for my dreamcloth!

EDIT: Dream Cloth remaining 16 for purchase availability! so you will be looking at closer at 5-6K! If i get a lot of requests well you will have to duke it out who wants it more or perhaps offer more than 6K, but in general first to whisper at the 6K price gets it unless multiple whisper/post simultaniously.
EDIT: Would prefer you to contact me in game! I am on at different times every day but night time or early morning server are good times to get me!
Edited by Busterbeam on 11/11/2011 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]