Battered Hilt?

Has this item been removed from the game? With transmog around the corner I thought one would fetch some decent coin but after extensive farming (of PoS Primarly 50+ clears) i've yet to see it. Has this item been removed?

Edit: Title
Edited by Wizdumb on 11/11/2011 3:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
only drops in heroic if I remember correctly, and it drops the most in PoS.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They generally don't remove things without warning people first. It gives them a last chance to farm it. There's been no warning, so it's not been removed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
In Wrath across multiple 80s I have cleared PoS, FoS, and HoO over 150 times. I have seen it drop 1 time... so yeah...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It should still be in the game, but only in heroic and has a really low drop rate.
Reply Quote
I've been farming it on Heroic. In my Wrath career i've seen it mutiple times. I've seen the bop weapons drop 20+ times (since farming it again) just no Hilt. I shall continue my trek. thnx
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It does drop. My husband has been farming there for gold because it's just a great place to get some easy income. I basically told him that if/when a hilt drops he will give it to me so I can get my 10 epeen points. It dropped and I did the quest just a few days ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
It still drops. It is also one of the rarest drops.

I ran heroics regularly in 3.3, and have only ever seen it drop twice.
Reply Quote
11/11/2011 02:43 PMPosted by Holymoo
It does drop. My husband has been farming there for gold because it's just a great place to get some easy income. I basically told him that if/when a hilt drops he will give it to me so I can get my 10 epeen points. It dropped and I did the quest just a few days ago.
i literally lol'd 10/10

Thanks everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/11/2011 02:50 PMPosted by Garsid

back in 3.3 i saw it 5 times won the first roll didnt roll the next time it dropped then had 2 hilts drop in one run lost both ....to the same guy too then lost the last roll
Reply Quote
11/11/2011 03:01 PMPosted by Imadkchikguy

back in 3.3 i saw it 5 times won the first roll didnt roll the next time it dropped then had 2 hilts drop in one run lost both ....to the same guy too then lost the last roll
idk why but back in wrath it seemed common for them to drop. only won one and gave it to the wife (for obvious reasons).
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866

• Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

• Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Druid
    11/11/2011 03:05 PMPosted by Wizdumb

idk why but back in wrath it seemed common for them to drop. only won one and gave it to the wife (for obvious reasons).

Someone has an uncomfortable couch!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]