In rememberance of Droki

85 Orc Warlock
Edited by Cyuka on 11/13/2011 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I didn't get trolled and you can't prove otherwise.
Edited by Chakosa on 11/13/2011 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Seriously? :( My condolences go out to everyone who knew him better than I.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Omg...is this post for real? B/c of his personality I'm tempted to think this is a joke... I hope it is just a joke... if not..how terribly tragic and sad. I personally always liked the guy :( /crosses fingers that someone says that we've been trolled
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Cyuka, if there is any way you could come to Uldum to talk to some people, I am sure they would appreciate it. A lot of people are asking questions about it. I have been in contact with several in Loaded today and everyone is confused and unsure about what happened.

I made a toon on Bonechewer to try and come talk with you or Habsy but you two weren't on at the time. The toon is Blackmagikk.

Since this information is coming from you, I trust it. I am very sorry this happened, and my thoughts and prayers are with his family and with the two of you as his friends.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I did not write this post. It it not true. Sorry to those who have been concerned.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
"Our apologies. Droki's account is currently inactive and he wants us to cancel this ploy. He typed this from my phone at dinner last night and while it seemed like a funny (though a bit morally questionable) troll at the time, we all feel pretty horrible about it, He's perfectly healthy and happy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Good to know you're alive.

Necro is on his way to Vegas to kill you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
omg...........slap him for us! Fitting final troll from him though..... BASTARD! <3 Droki

Edit: Go get him Necro! I'm mixing cement as we speak so you can dispose of the body...
Edited by Gissa on 11/13/2011 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I bet..I was a few drinks deep while this was happening and when i woke up and looked at it I instantly felt like such an !@#$%^- for even being part of it. so sorry guys. it was really really dumb
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
You owe us all nudey pics for letting this happen
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
11/13/2011 02:27 PMPosted by Cerr

Excuse me?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You too Habs.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
ಠ_ಠ
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
what a class act
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Bwahahaha, oh you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
11/13/2011 02:45 PMPosted by Habsy

Excuse me?

Sorry, gonna have to go with galae on this one bro lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
11/13/2011 03:58 PMPosted by Necrolost

Excuse me?

Sorry, gonna have to go with galae on this one bro lol

As shall I.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
To be fair, these boards have been pretty dead and a little shenanigans helps liven things up.
Reply Quote
70 Human Mage
Was a baddie

edit: Where my pretty face?
Edited by Eustacia on 11/13/2011 8:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]