[A] <The Sha'nash> - Down at waggle rock.

85 Draenei Mage
"From all walks of life, Brothers and Sisters come here, to the dwelling of Light. Basked in the omnipotent glow of A'dal, they yearn for gentle respite and counsel. Sanctuary may be obtained here in Shattrath, but still they seek a greater peace. Is there war in their hearts? Famine in their souls? Grief in their blood?

Unequivocally! Our people, after all, have suffered terribly. And yet, they have an unquenchable thirst for justice. It permeates their very being; they are imbued with a righteous code that cannot be subjugated by fear, by greed, or by vanity. It simply will not do for these Brothers and Sisters to remain passive, to sit idly by and watch others risk their lives. No! They are the first to stand up, to march on cracked hooves in sodden trenches in far away lands, to flank the soldiers of unfamiliar races, to engage in wars that threaten the peace of a world that is not our own but has, nonetheless, graciously accepted our kind for all of our differences.

You ask me why we commit ourselves beyond what remains for us on Draenor, beyond the war-weary gates and the sanctuary of our humble home amongst the Aldor. And I tell you: if not we Draenei, then who? The Legion has proven that my people are never homeless as long as their spirits remain indomitable. Peace is more precious to us than owning land; we are all too aware of how easily borders are felled, continents are razed, and worlds are torn asunder. And so we shall not shy away from the monumental task of helping to rebuild Azeroth. We are an army that is devoted to the future. An army built on equity, on justice, on peace.

We are the Light's Blade."

"Sha'nash."

- Lorekeeper Dralosa, addressing an introductory meeting of Grand Alliance forces on the Aldor Rise, Shattrath.

OOC:

<The Sha'nash> is a Draenei exclusive guild level 25 guild with a primary focus on RP-PvP. We supplement RP-PVP campaigns with regular RP events throughout the week. We have regular contact with the Horde, so there are plenty of opportunities to participate in cross-faction events, as well as small scale cross faction roleplay.

Currently, there are no level restrictions for those who enter the Sha'nash. We only ask that you have an interest in Draenei lore and enjoy RP-PVP. Our roleplaying hub is situated in Shattrath, on the Aldor Rise. We are currently hoping to bring back more RP to the world of Outland.

FAQ:

1. Is your guild Draenei exclusive?

For the most part? Yes. We do, however, have limited openings for members of other races to serve as Ambassadors and cultural advisors for their people, religion, or organizations. If you think that your character has a desire to work with the Sha'nash, then please contact an officer OOCly to determine whether or not a position is available for your character.

We also have an intelligence branch that works out of the lower city of Shattrath. This sect of our guild comprises mostly of non-Draenei. If you're interested in working as an intelligence operative for the Sha'nash, and you love gritty lower city RP, contact Safirah.

2. Do you accept Death Knights?

Redemption and rehabilitation are pretty big themes for our Order, as is inclusion, tolerance, and understanding. There are many Draenei in the Sha'nash who walk 'alternate paths', be it Shamanism, the Auchenai sect, and such. So the short answer is 'yes'.

3. Do I have to be a PvPer?

We are a military Order and PvP is an important aspect of our Guild. While PvP is not mandatory to be included in our guild and our regular RP events, please be advised that our major storylines involve conflict/war campaigns with Horde guilds and RP-PvPers will be given priority in these campaigns. Considering that PvP losses have IC consequences for our storylines and characters, we require our participants to be correctly geared, gemmed, enchanted, and ready to take OOC instruction.

We are currently recruiting a Holy Paladin for our weekly RBG team. If you have questions about our RBG team, please contact Arloth.

If you wish to get any more information, want an interview, or simply want to chat for any reason, feel free to contact Dralosa, Dafe, Maeorra, or Nhadiya.

Also, we'd appreciate it if you hummed 'Waggle rock' whilst you filled out an application on our website (sung to the tune of the "Fraggle Rock" theme song. Hey, who doesn't like muppets?! C'mon!):

Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Waggle Rock.

Work your cares away,
Dancing's for another day.
Let the Waggles play,
We're Dral, Dafe, Nhadi, Mae!

Dance your cares away,
Worry's for another day.
Let the music play,
Down at Waggle Rock.
Down at Waggle Rock.
Down at Waggle Rock.
Edited by Dralosa on 1/27/2012 7:22 PM PST
85 Draenei Shaman
Yes, the Sha'nash, where we can be serious AND silly! Come and check us out. We look forward to meeting you! Our one year anniversary is coming up soon and we WILL have events planned.
100 Draenei Shaman
Huzzah!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I've heard some really great things about this guild and, though I know very little about goat-lore, I think I'll be rolling one and applying. Incoming n00b with a trillion questions and in desperate need of guidance!
90 Pandaren Priest
11/13/2011 08:33 AMPosted by Demon
I've heard some really great things about this guild and, though I know very little about goat-lore, I think I'll be rolling one and applying. Incoming n00b with a trillion questions and in desperate need of guidance!

There can only be ONE person that asks a trillion questions, and that is Taska.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Thanks, Dralosa! Nice job!

@Demon
No worries, we'll get you up to speed! Mae loves giving history lessons ;)
90 Draenei Paladin
11/13/2011 08:33 AMPosted by Demon

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE.
90 Human Paladin
The title made me lol. <3 I'd waggle, but I got no tail to do it with.
85 Draenei Death Knight
/waggle
Awesome thread title.
85 Draenei Warrior
Pelvic thrust bump!
84 Draenei Priest
But...

I can't waggle..

:(
85 Draenei Mage
Awww. :(
90 Dwarf Paladin
Primal concrete sledge?
85 Draenei Mage
COME AND BE WITH ME!

LIVE MY TWISTED DREAM!

PANTERA BABIES!

TIME FOR BATTLEMAIDEN TO GET NAKED!
80 Orc Warlock
You are all deviants.

Should have ended you all when we had the chance.
90 Draenei Paladin
Second page- Blasphemy.
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Page 2? Nuh-uh. Not on my watch.
100 Draenei Shaman
Ha-harrr.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]