Where have all the trade heroes gone?

58 Tauren Druid
I've been gone for a while. I recently came back and this server is so boring now. Where did everyone go?

Great players such as Tankot, Animalcrackr, Semmir, Annefranque, Dopepope, Texan, Eirdan.

Where is everybody? ;_;
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Who are those people? Who are you? o.o
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
lol all those guys cept tankot sucked
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Common rule of trade chat: the more somebody trolls, the more their name gets out. The more their name gets out: the better they MUST be

However this is rarely the case, since just about everyone sucks
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
whoa whoa Loki, [Realm First! Illustrious Leatherworker] Sup!
Reply Quote
6 Undead Warlock
Animalcrackr got Rank 1 on Emerald Dream last season.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Semmir?? dopepope??? i hope ther never coming back

tankot was cool tho, dunno what happen to him
Edited by Mustàng on 11/14/2011 1:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
"Hi guys! I suck a WoW. Always have, Always will."

The Raging Logical Asian in Trade Chat,
-Tankot
Level 80 Warrior Tank
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
"Hi guys! I quit WoW for the xpac and next because I decided to stop being a fatass and actually get in shape. I miss yall don't worry. . .well, minus the dumbasses who tried to argue with me that learning a simple basic rotation in 10 seconds or not standing in a fire or other various bad !@#$ is hard. I've still been keeping up like the usual nerd, just now I can actually run more than 3 miles this time while doing so (no, no warbiking, although from an exercise science point of view that is actually not a bad way to lose fat, consider it) so if I did come back I wouldn't be too terrible. If you want to hit me up, tell it through Fort since he knows my fb already."

The Raging Logical Asian in Trade Chat,
-Tankot
Level 80 Warrior Tank
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
My only regret in life is not being on this guys list of trolling trade.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I'm the best.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/13/2011 10:53 AMPosted by Tygranis
Great players such as Tankot

Lolwut
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It pains me to see those names and "great players" in the same sentence
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Tankot was still around for a while after cata hit, he bummed around on Antamoon's account for a little while, said something about WoW becoming boring and most of his friends xfering around and not really keeping in touch. Anne went horde, then fell off the face of the earth. I think dope quit because of FC, but I cannot confirm or deny that, you'd have to ask somebody who knows him... like Druid.

Oh Dope... the holy father of hemp, the bishop of blunts, the... c'mon help me out here
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Sultan of sensimilla?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Tankot now thinks he's better than everyone who plays wow, drinks alcohol, or doesn't think the same way he does. He was bad anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Personally, I like not having idiots in trade chat or /1 (looks at Fortisunis :) )
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Chris "stop getting pwned by a shovel" goding
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
11/22/2011 04:32 AMPosted by Cyphara
Tankot now thinks he's better than everyone who plays wow, drinks alcohol, or doesn't think the same way he does. He was bad anyway.

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Dope spends his time playing FFR now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]