RBG Group Recruiting DPS and a Tank

85 Blood Elf Priest
I am looking to start up Method's RBG group again and am currently recruiting DPS and a Tank.
I'm looking to get two ranged and one Melee for DPS, and preferably a Prot Warrior for FCing.

Talking is a must. We need people who are going to be vocal about what is going on and what needs to be happening. Focus targets, CC targets etc. This does not give you license to rage or bash or anything of the sort. I will not tolerate it.

You HAVE to be able to manage CC. This includes NOT breaking CC, cycling CC when one is done, calling out when and who you are CCing, and calling out when a target needs to be re-CC'ed and you cannot do it yourself.

You HAVE to be able to respond as soon as someone calls something out. We don't want you wasting your CC on a target that another player is already CCing or CC a target that is about to be DPSed down.

RBGs would be on Sunday and Monday evenings at around 8 server time..

Please respond with Resil, current gear make-up, and PVP experience.
You can also message me in game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
11/14/2011 01:19 AMPosted by Kayannar
and preferably a Prot Warrior for FCing.

by tank i hope you mean prot warrior.

and no i call dibs on dpsing on something... before you suggest something crazy.

L2Read baddie.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]