Jup still there
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/05/2012 10:32 PMPosted by Thugd
Same broken horn...

I say, you are a scoundrel and a liar. I demand a duel. *glove slap*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
WOW!! Now I feel the history!!! Thugd used to love killing me and my guildies!! But then again, everyone horde side loved killing TEAM PINNACLE members....errr TEAM CAPSLOCK!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
My palla's name was Nrsimha back in vanilla. lived inside of the bgs so if you pvped in vanilla i might recognize you. Lots of familiar names in this thread though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Just came back after 7 months away due to work and stuff. It's fairly boring so far, being two seasons of gear behind ftl.
Reply Quote
01/12/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Contagion
Just came back after 7 months away due to work and stuff. It's fairly boring so far, being two seasons of gear behind ftl.

This, word for word, but I'm not an old face.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
I had a warrior with this name back in Vanilla, unfortunately didn't hit the level cap back in that day before I quit. Now I'm back with a pally since early BC. <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Although i dont play on dmaw anymore i found this thread nostalgic

<< Preadotor tauren druid
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I really miss old dmaw... :(
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Been playing this priest since patch 1.10. Raided with Moonshade back then.

Now I play my DK on Tich. I can't bring myself to move the priest from Dmaw though... too much history here.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
12/22/2011 10:37 AMPosted by Weazy
There's a lot of nerds in this thread...

you sir, are one to talk. still rocking your pink mageweave shirt from 7 years ago. :P

not that my original hunter is here anymore... but i was, Alijha troll hunter of West Dragon, then rerolled alliance as a nelf druid and raided with unity, same name.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm still here.. slowed down but still here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
/wave Firey and Warla
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hmm not an original Dmaw player ( Transfered here from Firetree ) but have been here since before Nax was released, stopped playing just before BC and when I came back it was a whole different world :)

Reply Quote
58 Undead Priest
Hi Im Kimifourtime
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/04/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Fireyredcorp

Same, just different server...Hey Firey, remember when I sang "I Like Big Butts" on vent to you and Fal? Good times...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/02/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Isteal
And BTW, farming MC is not the same without seeing Zizek. :P

or getting camped by scatterbrain and fargus on the way to MC, lol. Seeing large groups of raids ride out from Kargath to raid BWL or MC. Good ol days.

Dmaw since 2004!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Wasn't there a rogue back then named, Scorpius or something? I remember him having the baron mount and me being jelly.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Sup
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
02/28/2012 11:13 AMPosted by Baelorr

Same, just different server...Hey Firey, remember when I sang "I Like Big Butts" on vent to you and Fal? Good times...

Oh.. My gawd....becky look at her butt..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]