So uh, old faces.

90 Human Paladin
Got resurrected by some scrub

Doubt I'll be playing more than the week though
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
I'm pretty sure I've quit by now.Several times.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
get scrolled

login

cancel updater

log out

- wewa 2012
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<original name freedrugs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
theres a lot of sexyness in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Different name, different toon. Rerolled a DK as soon as Wrath hit (took the chance to reroll horde too.) I've got a few Aussies (including myself) in the guild. We have a priest who used to hang with SHO back in the day. Decided to check out dmaw alliance for the first time a few weeks ago; almost dead.

I also did end up graduating and going into IT... After failing to get into Engineering.

Bugger.
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Priest
I was in Red Cross, Vanquish, and DNME way back when.

Hi.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hi! does anyone know if Darklord still plays on Dmaw? he was a human paladin that played during vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Now all you need is for Hownow to post in this thread...
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
NA NA NA BOO BOO STICK YOUR HEAD IN DOO DOO.
Reply Quote
83 Human Mage
I have returned.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am Dragonmaw
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Kritikal - Undead Rogue and Somewhere the Shaman Been here a long time and have way to many alts now haha
Reply Quote
3 Gnome Warrior
This was my gnome, there were many like it, but this one was mine.

December 2004, lost to the ether early 2006.
Edited by Butchgore on 8/24/2012 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
who give some this bread
Reply Quote
82 Night Elf Hunter
03/09/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Cristoff
Im still here, any dm forgottenheros or rune people still here?

wow, I was just trying to remember the name of that guild a few days ago. All I could think of was Rune. I remember Sigard and Durendal, and Az, Lifegivinfat, Fishboy...lol good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Still here and same name/class since 60's :).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bad
TL;DR:
Bad vs. Vulgar
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Left Dmaw for a bit to pvp with a friend, left my shaman Shel here to healbot BGs. I miss vanilla.

Joined Dmaw a few months after launch after trying ally as a dwarf rogue on a different server. Came horde and never looked back. Joined Circle of Shadows for a while, then a bunch of CoS people joined Sunshine Squad to get into MC when they had a three-way raid thing going on with Silly Hats and Sparta. Cleared MC and BWL and was working on AQ end boss and start of Naxx when BC launched, played BC, played Wrath, and then quit for a few years because it got lame. Got scrolled recently, resubbed, am going to give Kung Fu Pandaland a shot. Not going to be playing much though, I work all the time now.

Good to see a lot of names I recognize. If you see me on Dmaw on Shel, hit me up. I may transfer back sometime, I don't know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]