So uh, old faces.

93 Draenei Warrior
Milkywhite/Jamahl/Lollistomp... currently playing Perdidoamor
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I guess I'll say his and stuff. Pandaland is pretty damn entertaining and I'm glad I got back into things, even though it's more on a casual basis.

But I remember the days of MC of old with the Hellmonkey crew (I'm wearing the trag, but the guild is essentially empty; I just wanted to run around with the name for a while at least ;P

So what's up Dmaw! It's been a while!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm still here. Back to original name too I think. This hunter has been Nefaria and Jaelithe. Remember Luptis old pvp videos that made me originally roll this hunter.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
I certainly do miss the old Dmaw days...things are so different now with this eh..."culture" thing we've got going on. Giant spirits of hate, pandas running around kicking things, and yet...another troll raid just makes me miss ZG.

Oh yeah

hey
OG Dmaw 2005
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
< Beefstick was my vanilla troll shaman. Took a few years off and just came back in late Nov. All new acct.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
What happened to Dragonmaw? I used to play here in Vanilla/BC and now when I log in the server is dead and empty and I don't see a single guild or name that I remember.
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage
Wow my thread is still going lol. I just started playing again too, and it's pretty fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dont know if many people remember me, I wasn't overly popular but I played on this server back in vanilla. TEAM PINNACLE sound familiar to anyone? lol. I raided with them full time from MC all the way thru to AQ40 as Kwijybow, my warrior.
Edited by Quegyboe on 1/11/2013 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
/salute <TEAM PINNACLE>

all for one, and one for all!
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
Drendith! I didn't know you were still around.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
im still here tooo red been absent due to ex gf but im back now
Reply Quote
63 Draenei Death Knight
Those were the days, sadly the game will never be as it once was way back when! But at least we have our memories!! =D Good times indeed!!
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
o_O
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
01/11/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Marclivis
Drendith! I didn't know you were still around.

Yep, still around after all this time....took a real long break and did some other stuff. Still messing around with TSW and GW2, but I suppose it just doesn't have that same feel..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
<<<Old school... toons include Pendagore (A) (TBOH), Hellzbellz (H) Sunshine Squad, Rottenguts (H) Doom.

Took a break during CAT and gave my old account to my son.. started a brand new account and here I am.

/Salute

John
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wolfgaris in the house. Anyone that remembers me should say hi in game now that i'm back.
Reply Quote
server was too dead for me, decided to leave. meh
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
im back and healing 5 man pandoria instances after not healing on my druid for years, the que times for dps made me do it, actually enjoying it, im honor capped and justice capped and ready to rock ;), i still miss old school dmaw. :( and server first c'thun kill, ahh the old days. OHHHH AND I MISSSSS ARENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I hate to step on your toes old friend, but yall wernt server 1st c'thun kill.
It wasnt omen, sunshine squade, hellmonkey, unity, prominace, or trinity.
It was paradice of the nameless. The secret guild that no one realy knew anything about except they were the 1st to ring the gong to open the AQ gates.
Edited by Maxdeath on 3/22/2013 5:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
oh man i forgot about paradise of nameless. that asian and/or aussie guild that always killed kazzak in the middle of the night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]