So uh, old faces.

90 Blood Elf Rogue
still around. different servers.
emcl/diabeetus/nigbat/vorel
started on dmaw in vanilla, went to magtheridon in TBC, returned to dmaw for wrath.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Mage
oh man i forgot about paradise of nameless. that asian and/or aussie guild that always killed kazzak in the middle of the night.

do you remeber when no one knew about them, and in the middle of the night they came to org and spelled out their guild name with a bunch of dead naked human males?

now thats true dragonmaw history!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Nostalgia in this thread...that's for sure.

Shadowbeast UD Mage - was part of SHO, The Hordes Co, Attrition, Futility, and HM.

Good times on this server..that is for sure.
Edited by Shadowbeest on 4/9/2013 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
meh
Reply Quote
I miss Bezx's old pug raids in BC where we defied the odds and got 25 of us derpers to get stuff done. What a different server this is now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I never thought I would say this, but RIP Dmaw

:(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Still around.

I never thought I would say this, but RIP Dmaw

:(

Sad, but true.

I hear more guilds both sides are about to transfer off as well.

Blizzard has done a bang up job of doing nothing to solve server population issues other than say pay $25 to transfer. I have 10 alts all at 85+. If I leave it is all or nothing. I am not giving them $250 just to have some little fun for a service that should be free and is with most games now. I however digress...

It is just sad to see so many go when you have nearly 9 years of history in one place.

RIP
Ascension, Game Masters, The Blacktide Renegades, BlitzKrieg, Murder of Crows, Core, Trinity, The Faceless Men, Cenarius, Wu Tang Clan, Stormwardens, Clan Jade Falcon, Sunshine Squad, N I N J A I, Femme Fatales, DM Forgotten Heroes, The Placeholder Pirates, DOOM, TEAM PINNACLE, War Storm, Bum Fight Krew, No Dice, Toot Toot, Mote of Icecream, Chosen, TBoH, Venerable Brotherhood, Celebros, Sound and Fury, Sparta, Silly Hats Only and everyone else I forgot.

So many names too, Slooty in Tanaris killing people at Gadgetzan. Zizek griefing people in Blackrock Mountain or on the Green Dragons. Nnivekk getting owned by Alecta. Traficant changing factions non-stop complaining mages get nerfed too much. Tractor never once tossing out a heal during the TM-SS PvP zerg. Pulsar making threads and trying to use logic to combat forum trolls. Vividorrin doing a /gdisband when he meant a /radisband. Dorian the rogue just being ruthless. Yylanas dancing on the PvP Banner pole. Zorgat and Musclez in TS going mmmmmmmmm, Herbalwizard PvP BGs, Oski and his Oskipop iceblock, Devotion and the Lightwell and me saga and all the others who made this server great.

Now Dragonmaw is a ghost town. Depressing...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Transfered my main a while ago... but Serana co-gm and then GM of Ascension here. I miss dragonmaw all the time lol... seems silly honestly but those were very good days and good memories. Perkan gm of sovereign.... rofl... That was a bit of a mind blower to me ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Transfered my main a while ago... but Serana co-gm and then GM of Ascension here. I miss dragonmaw all the time lol... seems silly honestly but those were very good days and good memories. Perkan gm of sovereign.... rofl... That was a bit of a mind blower to me ;)

LONGEST SERVING GM OF SOV 4+ YEARS STRONG

/FLEX
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
RIP
Ascension, Game Masters, The Blacktide Renegades, BlitzKrieg, Murder of Crows, Core, Trinity, The Faceless Men, Cenarius, Wu Tang Clan, Stormwardens, Clan Jade Falcon, Sunshine Squad, N I N J A I, Femme Fatales, DM Forgotten Heroes, The Placeholder Pirates, DOOM, TEAM PINNACLE, War Storm, Bum Fight Krew, No Dice, Toot Toot, Mote of Icecream, Chosen, TBoH, Venerable Brotherhood, Celebros, Sound and Fury, Sparta, Silly Hats Only and everyone else I forgot.

Kind of upset that you forgot Hellmonkey. =/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Pretty sad to see the old server bleed out the way it is. All my old toons will stay and die there... Blizzard really needs to do something about it. RIP Lascha's Sound And Fury.
Edited by Diligence on 5/20/2013 12:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
RIP

Kind of upset that you forgot Hellmonkey. =/

Sorry, there are a ton I forgot when I made that post. 8+ years of good times does that. Like <Omen> too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
LmAo Nano...I remember the night Vivi disbanned on accident!! I laughed at him for so long after that.

--Xeelia
Reply Quote
Man, I miss the old days of Dmaw all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Whoopsie wrong toon.

RIP Dmaw, vanilla was my favorite gaming experience ever, 40 mans and server-only pvp/progression...Man...what have they done?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Whoopsie wrong toon.

RIP Dmaw, vanilla was my favorite gaming experience ever, 40 mans and server-only pvp/progression...Man...what have they done?

Zomg HAI SEHL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
It is sad to see D-maw die a slow death. LOL, remember the 700+ queue lines to get in with Vanilla, watching the server struggle when everyone would cast AOE in IF, or how "stable" the server was in the old days. So many memories with Binds When Equipped, Discord, Revenge, Unworthy, Celebros, and then when Vitality went under, that was really the end for me. Great to look now at some times and see less than 10 people in SW. RIP Dmaw, you may have crashed a lot and been a pain sometimes, but gave us lots of good memories.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I wish Dmaw was still in its prime.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
hrmmm i play dota now. i miss dmaw
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]