Willing to pay THOUSANDS for... (11/21/11)

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Attention lowbies and altoholics and hoarders and Alliance! Don't disenchant that green or you could miss out on some GOLD!

Unlike my other drops, this one only comes from one place (http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3270) and that's why it's worth the most:
Adept's Gloves = 6000g!

These drops come from AQ:
Exalted Harness = 2500g
Exalted Legplates = 2500g

Will pay extra to Alliance to cover negate the tax on the Neutral AH!
Edited by Mariette on 11/23/2011 4:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
100,000g for all 3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2011 03:43 PMPosted by Randersonlol
100,000g for all 3

That would be awesome if you were telling the truth.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Giant Squids,

Are you still looking for all 3?

World Peace and Puppies,
--Eph
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
The first two are available if you are willing to pay for a server transfer. As for Adept's Gloves, there are currently ZERO available across every auction house in the entire US.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Ephie
Are you still looking for all 3?

Yes I am. COD to me in-game. :)

11/14/2011 09:46 PMPosted by Xpariah
As for Adept's Gloves, there are currently ZERO available across every auction house in the entire US.

Yeeeah, we had a feeling about this. I was thinking about putting in a ticket to see if it still existed.
Reply Quote
I truly think I have a pair of those gloves bound as RP gloves.

Oh well. They look awesome :3
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You might ask about on Twinkinfo.com for the gloves. Those are lvl 10 twink gloves and I'm sure there's someone on the site that would be willing to sell a pair. The only thing is you'd have to transfer or compensate someone for a transfer in your offering price. But it doesn't sound like you've got a lot of options...as Xpariah has pointed out, there are zero on any US AH so these will be very hard to come by.

-Ink
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
You might ask about on Twinkinfo.com for the gloves. Those are lvl 10 twink gloves and I'm sure there's someone on the site that would be willing to sell a pair. The only thing is you'd have to transfer or compensate someone for a transfer in your offering price. But it doesn't sound like you've got a lot of options...as Xpariah has pointed out, there are zero on any US AH so these will be very hard to come by.

-Ink

Good info, thanks. Seeing as the holidays are around the corner, my RL wallet isn't exactly going to be bursting with currency, but it's nice to know that the option is there.

11/14/2011 10:41 PMPosted by Carstine
I truly think I have a pair of those gloves bound as RP gloves.

Did you get them before Cata, or?
Edited by Mariette on 11/14/2011 11:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
If they're the same ones, had them since... I dunno, mid Wrath. I haven't logged on today (Saints Row the Third has me in its grips).

--

Nope. I lied. Weren't the gloves I have. Another random piece, but still RP.
Edited by Carstine on 11/15/2011 10:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/14/2011 09:46 PMPosted by Xpariah
The first two are available if you are willing to pay for a server transfer. As for Adept's Gloves, there are currently ZERO available across every auction house in the entire US.

I'm curious now, what tool did you use to find this?
Reply Quote
There's a site that you can browse all the AH. I know it was up during Cata, guessing it's the same now.

As far as I know, this would be the best thing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
There's a site that you can browse all the AH. I know it was up during Cata, guessing it's the same now.

As far as I know, this would be the best thing.

Yes, but where? I've been googling.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I use The Undermine Journal for looking through AH stuff, but there are other sites out there.

http://theunderminejournal.com/
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Lienne, delete your post. GDIT.

The gloves still exist in the game though. They can drop. There's been a blue confirmation post 4.0.3.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The link was very helpful... Extremely discouraging in some respects, but good to know there's a single stop I can check and find out whether the items I'm after have been posted.

Seeing as a few are still unusually rare (also looking for a Military Compound Bow but only one exists anywhere and the last one was posted weeks ago) I'm going to keep my offers standing, of course.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
I mailed you the Journeyman's Vest in case you hadn't gotten it yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]