The <Hell> Goodbye thread

85 Troll Hunter
It looks like we're packing our bags now, I doubt many of us will be sticking together after this. I'd like to put the drama aside for a second, and thank everyone who's been around in any part of the last 7 years (6 myself). I've more or less been raiding with this guild the whole time, and I can say that over the years we put together the FUNNEST raiding crew in the game.

It did end exactly how I imagined it years ago--- through attrition, people slowly leaving until we didn't have much cohesiveness left. Despite that, I'm great friends with the people I've met over the years who have been my family. I can't help but look back and remember all the great times we had together, and all the people I've met. I look back with pride at my 6 hours as GM of the guild.

I hope we can continue to share our memories of all the great times we had. Also, what would <Hell> be without some drama.

Let the trolling begin!

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It sucks to see you guys go.
Reply Quote
We will always have the collusion beam hiricine, WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE THAT!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Well the good news is itll stick around as an alt guild and such, but our main raiding crew is gonna be on the go.

Our alt raid is something like 3rd or 4th on horde progression as it stands :P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I know when I was in hell I was no main raider, but I will always have good memories of...well ok most of the guildies lol. Its really sad to know that all of that has come to an end. Good luck to all of you and may it rain diamonds in your lives.

Norastra/Eternalcry
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Oh well.. it sure was interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
From someone that has never leveled a Horde toon on Maly past 70, I have to say your guild was the best known on the server. Much respect to you guys and hate to see you break up.

If you guys stick around even in any shape or form, I'd be honored to later bring over a toon and be there for the rebuild.

Good luck to those of you that are left and sticking around.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
wtf, who's going to carry malygos progression?
Reply Quote
72 Human Mage
Well, i come back to check on stuff and the only name I recognize in the realm forum is for a farewell thread. D3 come out already.

-DirtyDaisy
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Keep in touch Hiri.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Cheers hiri, sucks to see it go the way it did. At least it was in a blaze of glory, like true hell fashion.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Hell was literally my first guild when I rolled a human warlock and hated it. Rolled a troll hunter and cussed my way into <Hell> before AQ40 opened. Got pissed b/c everyone had a hunter and rolled a crappy NE priest called Sweatypits.

Cheers you bastards. Now the Du doesn't have any horde a-hole equivalent. *sniff*
Reply Quote
66 Undead Rogue
Aw.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I blame Mealon.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
You guys should update your Wowwiki page.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I remember in BC looking at your guys' dmg meters to compare to ours in Arcanum all the time. Comparing my gear to yours cause you guys were a close second to us in progression. We may not have talked much but I was glad to have you Hiricine and the rest of your guild on Malygos always keeping the alliance side in check. Good luck to you guys with whatever you're doing. Maybe we'll see some of ya faction change? =P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wait wat?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hell went downhill quickly after I left. Just saying!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]