The hall of remembrance thread

90 Dwarf Death Knight
I remember long, long, long ago, on this past Sunday, I tanked Galleon and came in second on the DPS meters.

It was by far the most damage I've ever done in a powerpoint presentation.

Good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll never forget starting out with a warlock on my ex's account, getting the darn toon to 40 then havin to start out all over again with my own account during Vanilla Wow. The first raid I watched him go through while in Eagles Pride and listening to the raid leader going off on the whole group when one person had died for something stupid, it was kinda comical. When guilds were worth a darn; helping people out and running just anything for fun. Guardians of Fayth who was ran by Moonfallin and Pugsley and all the other really cool leaders. Then Muscle Alley and Alliance Champions were also really good friendly guilds. Anymore its just seemed to go downhill. Midnight Order was a really cool guild as well, Laz and Duncan were always a riot. If you wanted a dual spec toon, you either paid the 50 gold each time or created another toon and had the 2 separate toons and specs that you had wanted. Although I think my favorite time of all was when someone tried to report my toons name as racist, that topped the charts, all I guess I gotta say to that dude back in 2006 is nice try.
Edited by Redneckgirl on 10/7/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I miss the 2005-2006 Malygos.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Borrus has now joined the ranks of those who are gone.
Reply Quote
Chiming in to say it was fun to play with everyone here. Zeaket will be missed (he transfered). Churp (was he also Clup?) is a chump (I mean this in the best way). Walbogz and Praela, good times in Dire Maul. As far as I know, Darkfang is still in charge of <Death>. I've been known as Kek (Dis Fella), Weird (UD/Warlock), Larutan (Tauren/Druid), and Antipop (Turtle Rider/19Twink). Good times. I've not played the Horde in some time now, and I've been on another server (Stormscale) - If I am on Malygos you'll probably see me around as Zachary (Human/Hunter) with the Mrs. Amanda (Human/Hunter), but I will always remember the fun times with Death, Arrise, and VotP (Oh and the Twink in Pink [shoutout to Gnohonor, Myce, Moonjoy, Elix, and the gang]) as some of the best times in my WoW /played.

If you remember me, remember my S.O. and her many alts: Awesome (UD/Mage), Anorexic (UD/Rogue), Shamanda (Troll/Shaman).

Be seeing you!

PS: Malygos Pirates ( http://youtu.be/t_3nq8OEQW8 ). Ah, the good old days.
Edited by Kek on 11/11/2012 8:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I've enjoyed reading all these posts, keep them coming guys!
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
I was in Dissidence A, and Sadface H.

Dissidence was pretty epic drama.

I really miss my old friends from Sadface though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
All i remember back from 05-06 was drama that nowadays I can't even comprehend.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/03/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Cauchemar
I remember hanging in IF tram area with Zeaket, Nillrem, and many others from Arise. Fun times!

You really should stop hanging out with such shady characters.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Dissidence was pretty epic drama = Teran?

PS: This is Concertina, whoever remembers me.
Edited by Aljebra on 11/30/2012 7:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/30/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Nillrem
I remember hanging in IF tram area with Zeaket, Nillrem, and many others from Arise. Fun times!

You really should stop hanging out with such shady characters.

NEVER!!!! I ♥ my shady characters!
Reply Quote
It's been a bumpy road for me over the years. Since vanilla I have been loyal to the Malygos server, through a lot of ups and downs. Including many, many different guild disbands, mergers and transfers. I've never been an elite player but I've dabbled with Head Removal Inc and Cambria I just want to say hey if you remember me! It's a good server but since I came back for MoP it seems pretty dead.I too remember the days of zeaket back when he was a wee troll. My fondest memory was years ago during wotlk. It was in January and i was doing the elder quests to add to my what a long strange trip it's been. It was like 2 am and I only had one dungeon to run, and I was asking general chat a bunch of times as well as guild chat. No one was biting until this one death knight and I cant remember his name but I am ever grateful to him. He grouped up I got the achievement and eventually got my purple proto drake (during the first year :P)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Anyone remember when Perber used to fix the AH?
Reply Quote
7 Undead Mage
I remember you Concertina :)
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
12/30/2012 02:19 AMPosted by Locknshock
Anyone remember when Perber used to fix the AH?

!@#$ing Perber.

Shoutout to Vorquelf, Zanley, Lunavi, and Mavolio if any of you guys are still around. I stumbled across you guys having a campfire in the middle of the forest and joined your guild within a few hours.

Also, does anyone remember Felheart? I think he became pretty infamous on this server at one point. He was my best friend's cousin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If this is the same Borrus as the jerk Tauren hunter who ganked me across vanilla Azeroth, then all the times you ganked me across vanilla Azeroth. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
haha I responded to your mail the other day you should go see!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I miss the good ole days...and the old friends

Kichi and her sister whose name I can't remember
Liesandtruth
Hellsfate
Tommyboy
Caitlyn and Xcelent
Hathath
And so many more...

Found a few pics not from all the way back but the oldest I still have...

http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/AnatoleC/library/Mobile%20Uploads
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Can't resub (somewhat regrettably - what happened to this game?) without posting a drunk shout out to Aerik, Shirlexie, Stisidore, Tygrainna, and Zuni on the forums, hey bros I wonder if you're still playing :))

Order Of Ancients, Keepers of the Faith, all those late nights farming winterspring dragonkin and failed Scholomance trash pulls.

Sitting in IF and inspecting geared out Eminence folk and following their progression religiously. Raktor stood out with that pointy-!@# BWL shield, Conundrum and other crazy geared mages giving off that wise-old-man vibe (idk). Everyone and their mother working through T1 while wearing T2 hats. The boats failing and disappearing, and the server-wide lag during the AQ40 event stands out in my mind. Howard and the pie vendor. TBC and ReportMyName trolling. Summoning people to the water hole in the bottom of the old Hyjal grand tree.

$%^-*!@ this server and its players were/are rad.

<3
Edited by Realayz on 12/1/2013 4:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I surely remember the good old days on Malygos and many good friends! Merry Christmas!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]