<Hell> Recruiting ...Let the rebuilding begin

85 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, Hell has fallen on hard times, but the drama queens are gone and it's time to make a more mature go at things.

Currently we would love to have the following applicants
1x Block tank (Pally/Warrior)
1x Raid Healer (Druid/shaman)
4x DPS
(Below Listed is prefered, but all dps will be considered)
1x MM Hunter
1x Moonkin w/ resto OS or Ele Shaman / Resto OS
1x Warlock (Aff/Demo)
1x Shadow Priest

As I said we've fallen on hard times but we're not giving up. Come Join us and make hell what it once was.

Get in touch with myself or Lathen in game.
Our new website is http://hellguild.servegame.com .. It's still in implementation so please pardon our dust.

Large.
Edited by Maliciòus on 11/16/2011 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Wish you guys the best of luck. Would love to see Hell stay around for as long as possible. :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
bump, with my rump
Reply Quote
Let there be a new generation of hunters that this guild will screw over :P And to the new ones I say to thee, Fight the power!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Disaster is full of vim and vigor.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
rofl, yet the biggest drama queen is the gm.

nice work on lootin 200k, have fun with the transfer
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
that didnt take long...sol never was the smartest cookie
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Is the search still going
Reply Quote
Wish you the best of luck on the rebuild.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
This is where I pipe in that for quite awhile now I've thought it would be beneficial for some of these 10m guilds to band up and create a competent 25 team. I know almost impossible to do here between the power struggles and the drama, but you have no idea what you're missing.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
to moonkin or to not moonkin thats the question
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
11/22/2011 02:08 PMPosted by Disaster
Let there be a new generation of hunters that this guild will screw over :P And to the new ones I say to thee, Fight the power!

Disaster, while I know you are trolling about a topic that is over 5 years old (and didn't cause anyone to leave the guild), potential applicants might not. Being an !@# is only funny to an extent.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

I've raided with him for the last 5 or 6 months in the alt raid and have found him to be far from "the biggest" drama queen.

Also, he didn't steal 200k (not that you should care since you gquit a very long time ago)

edit: bump to the top! yay <hell> drama!
Edited by Jamil on 12/10/2011 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman

Actually your brother, Rixan, is the one that stole everything he could take from the guild bank before transferring.
Get your facts straight before speaking. I get that you've only heard the biased crap that he chooses to spew at you, but ignorance is not an excuse.

Large actually "ninjaed" nothing for himself. The remaining funds were both split amongst those deemed deserving, and was kept as a reserve for alt run progression and the future guild we plan to build.
The toon he transferred left with what he originally had, and nothing more. I know this as I currently raid with him on the same server.
Having said this, I would think that people are mature enough to flame outside of a recruitment thread. Grow up, and move on.

On the other hand, I strongly encourage those of you that are interested in helping to rebuild a strong, determined raid core to apply on our new site.
There are those of us that did not jump ship at the first sign of trouble, and still care about this guild and its history.

Hell has been in competition for top guild on Malygos since MC was considered end-game, and we plan to return to former glory come hell or high waters.

This guild has (according to our Wiki page) thrived on drama for far too long, and we plan to end it. If you want a mature, but fun guild filled with like-minded players that strive to progress, this is the guild for you.

I look forward to raiding with new people.
Edited by Picknflick on 12/11/2011 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yep, good luck on the recruiting :).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Actually your brother, Rixan, is the one that stole everything he could take from the guild bank before transferring.
Get your facts straight before speaking.

Yup I took what other people worked hard for and then sent to them what they worked hard for. I sent clover as many fishing mats as i could, I sent advo as many flasks/pots as i could, mealon as many echanting mats, hiricine i sent....love letters (and a boe epic). I transferred away with 20 more volatile potions than I had, the rest went to the deserving members of hell.

Had i not done so, these hard working, deserving individuals would have been in hell all to see it dissolve into nothingness.

Get your facts straight before speaking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Large actually "ninjaed" nothing for himself. The remaining funds were both split amongst those deemed deserving, and was kept as a reserve for alt run progression and the future guild we plan to build.
The toon he transferred left with what he originally had, and nothing more. I know this as I currently raid with him on the same server.

so we did the same thing. I did it with mats and BoE's, he did it with the remaining gold. I fail to see the difference. Those who he deemed deserving and those who I deemed deserving were probably overlapping some, but ultimately what got to the people deserved to get to those individuals.
Edited by Bonobo on 12/12/2011 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I don't normally bother to come here, hence the time since my last post.
Was going to walk away from this, but here it is:

You were sullen and moody since the very second that Large took over your old job as raid leader - a job that you whined about incessantly. For someone that preached attendance and progression, you had nothing against forming your own little cliques and sitting people for inferior players. As a matter of fact, I not only remember you leaving raids out of sheer anger or immature jealousy, but also had a first-hand glimpse into your underhanded nature.
I recall speaking to you shortly before I swapped mains from the shaman to the hunter, and you were ragging on Seres and her complete lack of skill as a raider. Your exact words to me were that "she will never see progression" - something you were quick to delete off of our forums when I posted it. You then turn around and praise her in the limelight of the guilds implosion. There was more than one such incident, but I'll at least allow you to save some face.

(Edit, before it inevitably comes up:)
My attendance over the last 1 1/2 - 2 months before I returned the day of the patch seems to be under attack. My explanation to you, and to the guild was that my PC died and was in for repairs. This is true, and I can actually provide documentation through FutureShop and Gateway/Acer that proves this.
The fact that, even for a second, you would imply that my absence was due to me playing SW:tOR is ridiculous. As it was your account, and you could blatantly see that the character had not been played in this time, nor had it leveled, these are clearly nothing but delusions.

As far as the guild bank goes:
Frankly, not a single member deserved to have a share of the bank. Not you, not Meallon, not me or Large. The guild didn't die because Rixan decided to leave. Actually, in talking to people remaining in Hell and several others via RealID, we would have had enough to push on and continue raiding. Maybe not initially at the same level, but that's irrelevant.
The guilds funds were not yours to sort out.
The bank, since day one, was there to fund guild repairs, and facilitate the lives of our raiders. IN deciding to leave, you ceased to be a raider, and therefore lost the privileges granted to our full members. As such, any decision YOU made regarding the allocation of guild material, by definition, was theft.
The funds that Large gave out were incredibly minimal, and were distributed only to raiders after you had left, and the guild had winked out. There still remains a large amount of guild gold that, as I previously stated, pays for raid repairs/feasts/chants/etc.

So no, Rixan. What the two of you chose to do with the guild bank was not the same. It's actually not even a viable comparison. The fact that you'd attempt it is actually incredibly pathetic, though I suppose you need to validate your actions in some way.

I'd like to point out that, in spite of your efforts, we are currently rated 8th on the server with DS cleared. We start progression on heroics this coming Friday, with a pretty decent shot at some kills given our numbers and rankings at present.
So, those you deemed unworthy are proving you wrong. Good thing someone that left us to rot got that gold and those mats/BoE's.

I am not here for drama.
Rather, I'm here to clear up this nonsense that you keep feeding potential applicants.
This isn't a flame thread, and it is pathetic that you'd treat it as such. This guild still has potential, though you refuse to see it.
If you have issues with current members or the current leadership, your issues are irrelevant. You're not here anymore. As such, you have no say and your opinion means nothing.

This will be my last visit to this thread outside of bumping it/future recruitment threads. If you have an issue email me, or send me an in-game mail.
Edited by Picknflick on 12/18/2011 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]