Grats Epitaph

100 Worgen Mage
Nice to see the noodle get a raggy kill pre 4.3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Thanks. Have we put Perenolde "on the map" yet?!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
good job and congrats
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
I'm not certain if the noodle will ever be "on the map" again, such a low pop backwater server with a serious lack of talent on it these days. I will say that we have somehow managed to keep it above the 50% pre nerf with only three guilds running Heroic FL, that fact surprises me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thanks guys!

And Jontus, don't hate on the 'nolde. It's a lovely place full of sunshine and rainbows.
Edited by Riekul on 11/16/2011 8:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
grats
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Grats~!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
beer?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Congratulations! =)
Reply Quote
Congrats indeed.

This makes for an interesting read, while on the subject. http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/11/16/1-000-guilds-have-killed-heroic-ragnaros/#continued
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Grats on the kill guys, you wear the mantle with class, well deserved server first imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Grats Fellas!

Edit: Why am I female....
Edited by Deleterfx on 11/17/2011 7:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
It's the inside you that's coming out!
Reply Quote
Grats Fellas!

Edit: Why am I female....

Haha!
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Paladin
grats guys! and grats on being firelords but clu doesn't have to be rude in trade chat to everyone just cause he has a title and achievement. i mean the gm has the staff but you don't see him running around putting others down because of it :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
11/22/2011 05:07 PMPosted by Lolã
grats guys! and grats on being firelords but clu doesn't have to be rude in trade chat to everyone just cause he has a title and achievement. i mean the gm has the staff but you don't see him running around putting others down because of it :)

i didnt think that was actually him
Reply Quote
61 Draenei Paladin
well i mean it could have been someone else using his account but i mean he's done it more than once and always seems to do it when the gm isn't online
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
11/22/2011 08:34 PMPosted by Lolã
well i mean it could have been someone else using his account but i mean he's done it more than once and always seems to do it when the gm isn't online

Sadly, I don't think that's the case. I've seen him trolling on both sides now.

Hard to believe a classy guild such as Epitaph is okay with his behavior...

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]