Astral is starting back up.

85 Night Elf Druid
Shortly <Astral> will be starting back on Dentarg and looking to get back to raiding. Most ppl know about us so im not gonna bother with details. If you need details send a message to killalette or any1 else in the guild. We will be looking for pretty much everything for raiding and rbgs. If your interested in joining or have questions let myself or killa know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
yeah buddy :D
Reply Quote
26 Orc Hunter
Because we really need another guild leader/raid leader who flips !@#$ when things don't go perfectly.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
11/17/2011 01:56 AMPosted by Belzac
Because we really need another guild leader/raid leader who flips !@#$ when things don't go perfectly.

Because they need another hater to an already dead prog server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You have your opinions.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I might be interested in healing or dpsing for you guys. It depends on the nights you raid really. And maybe tank on my death night if needed.
Edited by Smallgnome on 11/17/2011 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
11/17/2011 07:36 AMPosted by Celeríty

Because they need another hater to an already dead prog server.

Celery is upset, that he gets stomped on by dragons @ skyrim (;
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/17/2011 01:56 AMPosted by Belzac
lolz knew some1 was just gonna have to !@#$% that we were gonna come back.... and let me guess ranndy
Edited by Tdogg on 11/17/2011 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
As for small whenever i get back on dentarg with my druid ill let you know the times and all that since theres no point to have ppl sit in the guild till theres a chance of us raiding which should be in about a week.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
While I'm not looking to leave Fury now, I resigned as RL not too long ago and have been kinda freelance as far as raid lockouts. If you do get set up on Dentarg again, I would probably be available as a healer or DPS if you need slots filled until you flesh out your roster. Let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
cool cool got ya written down so if we ever need someone ill let u know
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Update on what were going to be needing is.... 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps- 1 melee and 2 ranged. Also, the raid times are not certain yet but will possibly be mon-thur or tues-thur 730pm-1030pm st.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/18/2011 03:13 AMPosted by Tdogg
Update on what were going to be needing is.... 1 tank, 1 healer, 3 dps- 1 melee and 2 ranged. Also, the raid times are not certain yet but will possibly be mon-thur or tues-thur 730pm-1030pm st.

Is that before or after the people who responded here? (Just for clarification)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Thats not including ppl that posted here yet.
Edited by Tdogg on 11/18/2011 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]