World pvp back to life...not really

85 Human Warlock
Dear Shattered Halls,
Something happened today that hasn't happened in such a long time. No Leo did not finally Break 1k rating so nobody say that :P but world pvp came back to life (Sort of). Horde did a fail FTH on Exodar earlier, and 3 Warlocks stopped their amazing raid with the help of a frost mage. Later on that day Blackwater PvP (yes i know trolls will start trolling for this) raided Org for a while. Most horde actually wrote to some of us saying it was fun and their happy blackwater is back :) some wrote to us trolling and to QQ saying leave the world pvp alone its not worth it. But lets face it this server is boring so why not try to do stuff to make it more fun like a little world pvp never seen so many horde actually try to work together so let this be at least an attempt to bring back some life to this crappy server. :)

Yours Truly,
Mayonnaise/Kassynova
Edited by Mayonnaise on 11/17/2011 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Hi, My Name Is Leo, And I approve this message...

On Side Note

<3333 natman
<3333 Gnuttyskull
</3 Burst
</3 maximumzero

And ROFLMFAO @ sending the chinese army to take out 20 of us :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
BAH!

Unfortunately I totally missed it, but Gnutty was telling me on skype how epic it was.

. But lets face it this server is boring so why not try to do stuff to make it more fun like a little world pvp never seen so many horde actually try to work together so let this be at least an attempt to bring back some life to this crappy server. :)

Yours Truly,
Mayonnaise/Kassynova

Well, I do hope you guys can spark a bit of world pvp back into SH. How I miss the days of hitting up HH/SS/Darkshire and spamming that world defense to see how many people from Blackwater/Honor and glory/War Hogs we could get out there for an epic battle. =P

Reply Quote
89 Orc Warlock
RIP Epic Battles at Crossroads.

Hopefully with 4.3 coming out it will be like 3.3 where there were multiple For the Horde's and For the Alliance's attempted weekly. Always fun stuff.
Edited by Dwhittman on 11/18/2011 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
We just need more people on both factions willing to try to bring some life back to our server. WOTLK was fun had more active pvpers and people who use to make this server alive regardless of arena rating and how good they were. Now we have a lot of so called "PvP Guilds" that do nothing but brag about how they once hit 2200...but sadly they can't get it again. It's sad but our server are filled with one time hitters.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Always down for some world PvP. I'll even go with Leo. If he showers for once.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
No Dice Darmand......
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
oh leo <3

I just beat you in warsong gulch.

loob is gay.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
HAI burst...

It was nice to have healers vs an all dps team huh :D

Loob Is A tool
Edited by Leonariasdk on 11/19/2011 3:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Nice to see BLaCkWaTeR is still in business.

Hope /WorldDefense channel brings us together for some fun sometime soon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yours Truly,
Mayonnaise/Kassynova

You moved your warrior horde, =(. Now we have no FC's on ally.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Yeah i went back horde :( but you guys have another FC Downsies what ever his name is.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
<hey im hardcore>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
hello all, some of you may not know me,although a good 95% of this server wishes they were me, but for those few that dont, i am Ninjacow and i am no tadpole, and i live in a world full of tadpoles.... im here to spread the tale of the ninjacow and how he once stoped a FTH raid, by him self....it was a cold rainy night, and i had just ran out of loob from butt!@#$ing alot of tadpoles that day...i was exhausted and was ready to retire to my villa for a nights rest. Then i heard a cry for help. the horde scum were attacking! although out of Loob and Knowing i was out numbered...i typhooned 40 bads off a building and they died and i /Tbagged all night. AND SCENE <hey im hardcore> true story
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh how I miss the days of FTH and FTA....now those stupid spies with Ally AND Horde toons are ruining it for everyone. Where did all the good, clean, epic wars go?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
01/31/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Gigguhlee
Oh how I miss the days of FTH and FTA....now those stupid spies with Ally AND Horde toons are ruining it for everyone. Where did all the good, clean, epic wars go?

Well, that certainly ruins it also... but it doesent help that the bosses have 103 $@^@% million health... with 85 elite npcs guarding them.. which makes it near impossible for a good raid to down him fast enough before a whole hell of alot of the other faction arrives to defend him.... I've ran a few for the alliances since cata.. and Only once was I able to down garrosh, Because

A.) Hes right smack dab in the fkn middle of horde trade district, so even with a clever "raid summon infront of his throneroom, we still have little time to take advantage of it.
B.) The Amount of Health he has is just stupid, Half a million would be reasonable at best, which allows each faction to down him/her faster. but over 103 million WTF, did a bunch of pve horribads complain cuz there kings kept getting downed?.. there is just no fkn logic in that
C:) Alot of people have basically stopped doing world pvp, Because of Raidfinder/Dungeonfinder ect ect, and the lack of incentives that world pvp gives, other then just bragging rights. if there was an epic trink/weapon the bosses dropped it would get people back into it, just like downing a DS boss, so should be the same for the Horde warchiefs ect. then alot more people would do it. but blizz never thinks of the simplist of things... that could bring world pvp back to life

and this basically is true for horde as well, The response time, with flying mounts ect, really limits the window either faction has to burn a boss without having to worry about the other faction rushing in to wipe them/
Edited by Leonariasdk on 1/31/2012 11:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
A 1) With no "the place to be" city like Dal or Shat, your chances of finding defenders in any given city are much greater. Unless of course you're raiding Darn, Exodar, UC, Silvermoon or TB.........

But the days of the side with more / better pvpers, just locking down an enemy capitol are over for now. Not sure if that's good or bad but it is what it is.

Perhaps if every person at the level cap was pvp flagged at all times on a pvp server, things would be more intresting.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Yeah even with a full 40 man raid doing an average of 15k dps, it would take over 2 and a half minutes to down a city leader with no distractions. Since Pandaland is going to focus more on the "Horde/Alliance Conflict" hopefully it's slightly more common/easy to do in the future expansion.
Reply Quote
I actually found myself missing the days of being ganked from behind by a horde while questing on my lowbie...Questing was so much more fun and exciting when you had to watch your back for beasties AND the horde that was questing "just over that hill." I'm saddened to say that Shattered Halls, albeit a PvP realm, has fallen to the raid and dungeon finders. So many people want to blast their way to the top that questing is now "just a hobby." I did notice that we now have more healers and tanks since the dungeon finder and it's epic (fail) queue times for dps. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]