LFR - 4.3 group effort

90 Dwarf Warrior
I think we all agree that LFR is going to be at best comically bad and at worst nerd rage to the nth degree, especially in the beginning. With no control over who raids and with what experience, and the potential for lots of people without vent, I would probably prefer an anal cavity serach by captian hook.

However, since there is no shared lock out, I am looking to take 2 real 10 man groups and some others who know what they are doing and putting together a 25 man raid and then just entering LFR. Actual raiders on nerfed content. Mainly this is to get a feel for each fight before my main raid goes in as well as picking up some gear to get an upgrade or to fill in those pieces that refuse to drop - I actually have a toon with rag down still stuck with a blue! Would any ten man guilds be interested in this, for at least the begining of 4.3 to help regular progression? Looking probably a mon or tuesday night starting at 8. Also any semi-pro singles? Vent, gear, and a clue required (not 2/3)
Edited by Jacen on 11/18/2011 8:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
Saturday mornings IMO.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I actually just moved my toon back to Alli because, alas, I couldn't reconcile myself to being a blood elf so I can possibly give you a toon to serve this purpose. Just for kicks of course. (Her name is back to Carolenethil)
Edited by Caroladin on 11/18/2011 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Aesaa and I would be interested.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I'll come join maybe.

I have nothing better to do.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I'm interested in doing this, whether it be Monday/Tuesday night or Saturday morning.

I'll be less awake on Sat. mornings though, fair warning.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I'm down on Mr. Peso as long as it can be scheduled on a night Pariah/SBH isn't raiding.

Sat morning would probably work for me.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
saturday morning for me as well. will this work cross realm?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
yes
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I like to party, so yeah
Reply Quote
11/18/2011 08:15 AMPosted by Jacen
anal cavity serach by captian hook.

Well now I'm hard.

How do you expect me to form a coherent reply whilst fapping?

But yeah, depending on time I may be able to.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Possibly interested, but friday morning until sunday night are completely out of the question for me. Silly silly employment.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Rawrgrrgrgrrrawrr you know i'm in.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I'm sure your very much aware that the average person from Auch is likely 5 X's worse than any trash pug from another server.

It would be like going to war with a bunch of special ppl who we have to arm with plastic butter knifes so that they dont hurt themselves before entering combat.

However, if SBH core is in, I'm in.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
F you Entuition. I upgraded to a spork.
Reply Quote
Ironically if SBH core is in, i'm out.

@Ande
ahve you seen the veggietales lotr parody?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
A roster should be built i don't think we would have to pug anything.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
@booi why yes, i have. :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'd like to join, but I need better gear first.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
with how easy LFR is, i doubt this is necessary. This could change when the 2nd half is released next week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]