20,000 Gold Giveaway!

85 Tauren Shaman
SBT
Hello everyone!

I made a mini web-series on Making Gold at Low Levels and the server I randomly selected to take part in this endeavor was yours truly - Dentarg.

I made a random, level 1 character with no prior ties to the server. After about a month, I was up to 10,000 Gold. That being said, I lost internet for about a month and school got busy so I was unable to keep up with the character.

As I mentioned in the earliest videos of the series, I planned to give all the Gold I made away at some point in the future. Luckily for you all, that day is today!

All you have to do to enter is make a comment on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0BwyU6DVtA

which more-or-less explains the same details you'll find in here. There will be 2 winners:

First Prize: All my actual "Gold". I had ~13k on the character, and whoever has the highest thumbs-upped comment will get all that Gold. Period.

Second Prize: All my items. I have around 7k worth of items on the character, and whoever has the second highest thumbs-upped comment will get all my items.

Be creative, and comment to your heart's content!

I'll be checking the video again next Thursday (Thanksgiving) at some point and contacting the winners so I can mail you your items / Gold!

Best of luck to ya all, and thanks for being so hospitable while I stayed on your server :)

P.S. It's on Horde. If you don't have a Horde, you'll have to make one :(
Reply Quote
Only 13k ?
If it was like 100k + , I would bother
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
That's very awesome and creative of you, Sandboxtiger. Best of luck to the person who wins! Hope that they could use the gold for something nice. :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
WHOA someone who makes youtube videos on our server! IMPOSSIBLE. Anyway too bad I dont got a horde toon guess ima need to make 1 if I win...le sigh, 13k for meh guild!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
SBT
11/20/2011 05:14 PMPosted by Furthrow
WHOA someone who makes youtube videos on our server! IMPOSSIBLE. Anyway too bad I dont got a horde toon guess ima need to make 1 if I win...le sigh, 13k for meh guild!

I don't do many here, but maybe I'll have to bring a few more your way :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]