Detheroc....more like deadroc

90 Blood Elf Paladin
first off: NO TROLLING PLZ
the name of this thread says it all there is NO ONE on detheroc anymore this thread is going to need alot of support to get blizzards attention so spread the word and post CONSTRUCTIVE ideas and solutions to our population issue and again NO TROLLING PLZ

plz hit the request sticky button at the top of the page as well!
Edited by Emerald on 11/21/2011 10:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really feel like we have some really solid players we just need more...think of everything we could do if we had a medium pop server: succesful PUG raids and RBGS and better yet we would have a stable economy
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
NO TROLLING PLZ
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Hi, scrogglez here. Let me say this while its on the front page:

Detheroc has never been a high/full server. This server has actually stayed pretty constant over all the expansions. We've always had our top transfere guilds come in and stomp around for half an expansion then leave.

TkT, EG, Gong are the top examples.

BTW Our server is medium population, just because it is low on a monday night doesnt mean it is Low 24/7. I actually logged in the other day , around 4pm on thursday and saw it saying Detheroc - Medium pop.

PUG runs - I have had few pug runs that don't succeed. Most of the time thats what you use a guild for , if you want to run old content or get a group going, you should be doing that within your guild, but some players dont do that for whatever reasons. It is not the server's fault that players can not play right. That is when the raid leader has to become a leader and actually take control of the group or decide to sit down and let it roll out of control.

RBGS - Coming from my point of view, successful RBGS are not pugged. Most of the time you run with the same core pvpers and you work as a team to get to your desired rating. Seeing how almost no one on this server can get 1550 , i can see where the mindset of pugging RBGs would be better than actually getting a core group of pvpers to sit down and try to play better.

Our top guilds xfere in and xfere out within expansions - TkT, EG, EGx2, Eg2.5, Gong show

Same with our top pvpers - venruki, soda, best players in the world at the time.

The amount of players in the server don't make the server great, its the skill the players themselves have that make the server great. How can you say open up server migration to our server when we have NO 7/7 heroic guilds?

Why would 7/7 heroic guilds want to leave there "good" server to join our !@#$ty one? All what will happen is more players with the mindset of MORE PLAYERS = GOOD will come here and we'll have detheroc high pop server with no good players.

Nothing will change, no matter what.

Deal with it

Love, Scrogglez again :))))
Edited by Qqshamanheal on 11/21/2011 9:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
your the only person who deosnt want more ppl on detheroc when has anyone said we want detheroc high pop!?! we want medium pop so things can be done with out latency issues and such. there are guilds who dont like being on high pop servers who would transfer to detheroc not everyone is a bad player. we dont have any guilds that are 7/7 heroic we arent looking for top guilds to come to detheroc, we want players whose progression is the same as ours.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Yeah, eventually blizzard will delete this post, just like they did mine. Had over 9 pages of people wanting to have free mergers from higher pop servers to ours.

This server was in its peak during vanilla, Plagued and Cthulu Dawn were the top 2 competing guilds, then a bunch of guilds came from Malganis? Not sure I remember.. that's when it really took off, EG and TkT took the lead, clearing everything and getting server firsts.

After plagued died out and CD disband/fell apart the server kind of died down. TKT eventually broke up or merged, cant remember which.. I just remember ghando and daole leaving.

BC -> pop dropped to low, then it spiked back up to med/(low high) in wotlk with the release of ulduar and ICC. But yeah, now with cata.. this server is D E D. sucks, but honestly blizzard would rather ignore the problem than provide good customer service to people who really want more opportunity.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Why would 7/7 heroic guilds want to leave there "good" server to join our !@#$ty one? All what will happen is more players with the mindset of MORE PLAYERS = GOOD will come here and we'll have detheroc high pop server with no good players.

Realm firsts.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i completely agree with you ryl but if we get enough ppl putting in tickets and making threads they cant ignore us forever they eventually have to give us free transfers weather those are to detheroc or worst case senario off of detheroc.
Edited by Emerald on 11/21/2011 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman

Realm firsts.

you see how long that lasted for gong show
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Right now detheroc severely needs more people. There just isn`t a big enough pool of players to recurit from. Hell theres only a single guild left on the server that exclusivly runs 25 man raids. We need more people for better recruitment and more oppertunities, I just dont understand these people who want to keep detheroc low pop and ``pure``
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
NI
Funny how everyone posting saying Detheroc sucks is a horde. Log over to alliance side. Its 20x worse. I actually said in gchat before someone posted this thread in trade about how i feel sorry for all the people not in a raiding gear running around in 5 man heroic gear that's a year old because that's all they can get because pugs are non-existent. I rolled this toon here after being on Illidan so I can see the difference. Still have 2 toons there and I can pug anything I want without needing a guild. It would be great for them to do something about it but LFR next week will help out a lot. If people don't have gear with LFR or getting raid exp they desire its going to be their own fault. But I would love for more people to come and have a community/economy. As it is right now on alliance, you have to level a new toon and level all professions yourself with no help from the AH. Really. Sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Detheroc is pretty dead.. we desperatly need to be merged with a bunch of other low pop servers to open up some new oppurtunities. i completely agree with emerald
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
droc is fine #1 server us xoxox
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
detheroc is amazing server
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/22/2011 11:52 AMPosted by Tenaciouzd
Funny how everyone posting saying Detheroc sucks is a horde. Log over to alliance side. Its 20x worse.

Agreed. I've tried to run stuff on my alt priest alliance side and it's bloody painful between the general lack of people and the disturbingly high percentage of window lickers. Your AH is absurd, but it's because you have a few people playing it for gold. The server is small enough that it only takes 1-2 people to control a faction's prices. Add to it the constant drama and childish bickering in trade and Detheroc alliance is pretty much screwed.

I feel bad for you guys. Not bad enough to stop killing you, but bad nontheless.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Yup cant wait to find Arithia in TB... Have fun killing me and my alliance self :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
pfft resto druids cant die
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/22/2011 10:12 PMPosted by Truckinn
Yup cant wait to find Arithia in TB... Have fun killing me and my alliance self :)

looool Sorry, too busy playing skyrim to look for alliance in TB.

Dark Brotherhood > you
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
wargame?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]