Glory of the Cataclysm Hero group creation.

A friend and I have decided to create a dedicated group for this achievement. We need a tank, a healer, and 1 DPS. We would do a few dungeons every Saturday night at 5PM server time, getting all of the achieves. Please have minimum ilvl 359 gear, and the Cataclysm Dungeon Hero achievement. I hope some people are interested in doing this. If needed, we can decide on a new time.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You'll go far with your ungemmed spirit gear.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
11/22/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Casually

But they decided.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
11/22/2011 08:49 PMPosted by Casually

3 un enchanted items is no good
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
6 empty glyph slots
4 unenchanted items
7 empty sockets in 5 items
Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle

0.o
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Gosh, You guys are such elitest!! Asking someone to be gemmed, enchanted and glyphed right. GOSH!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Look at all that pvp gear.. no good.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Thanks for joining in on the conversation 4 days later.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Oh god, don't mean to be a white knight, but we all start somewhere. Just saying.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Poor fella.
Reply Quote
Wow, doesn't everyone just LOVE the WoW community? I mean, it's a place where people come to threads on other realms just to troll a player, without giving them the benefit of the doubt. Yes, in my current armory profile, I am wearing mainly PvP gear. Did anyone think that that might have been because I was PvPing when the armory was last updated? When the majority of players posted to mock my lack of enchants/glyphs/gems, did they ever consider that the armory might not have updated yet? Nooo, because that wouldn't be 1337. If you determine someone isn't leet enough for you, then just leave the page, don't make a insulting comment just to make someone feel bad. And, tbh, even if any of you had wanted to join the group, I despise elitists like you, and so the only thing I can think about you guys being unwilling to join is, "Thank God!"
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
11/28/2011 04:14 PMPosted by Foridin
Wow, doesn't everyone just LOVE the WoW community? I mean, it's a place where people come to threads on other realms just to troll a player, without giving them the benefit of the doubt. Yes, in my current armory profile, I am wearing mainly PvP gear. Did anyone think that that might have been because I was PvPing when the armory was last updated? When the majority of players posted to mock my lack of enchants/glyphs/gems, did they ever consider that the armory might not have updated yet? Nooo, because that wouldn't be 1337. If you determine someone isn't leet enough for you, then just leave the page, don't make a insulting comment just to make someone feel bad. And, tbh, even if any of you had wanted to join the group, I despise elitists like you, and so the only thing I can think about you guys being unwilling to join is, "Thank God!"

You make an excellent point of why nobody helps you.
Reply Quote

You make an excellent point of why nobody helps you.

Yes, because it is of course completely ridiculous to expect some human decency, I'm not looking to be carried though the achievements, but to find a group of FRIENDLY players to do something fun.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I really don't understand you guys... Do you somehow ENJOY making other people feel like crap for not being perfectly set up for something they outgear? Also,

11/28/2011 05:07 PMPosted by Aloe
When the majority of players posted to mock my lack of enchants/glyphs/gems, did they ever consider that the armory might not have updated yet? Nooo, because that wouldn't be 1337

Checked again, must be the armory not updating enough...

He has one empty gem slot, and doesn't have a Belt-buckle, yes he must be a complete noob.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Nope.
Edited by Asane on 11/28/2011 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight

Also - Heroic Tier 11 wasn't nerfed, 365 pvp gear that was not gemmed/enchanted/glyphed before does NOT outgear it.

...What? What do T11 raids have to do with Glory of the Cataclysm Hero? That is the heroic DUNGEON achievement. And you think the OP is a noob... You can do heroics easily with 365 gear.
Edited by Mogderni on 11/28/2011 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Priest

Also - Heroic Tier 11 wasn't nerfed, 365 pvp gear that was not gemmed/enchanted/glyphed before does NOT outgear it.

...What? What do T11 raids have to do with Glory of the Cataclysm Hero? That is the heroic DUNGEON achievement. And you think the OP is a noob... You can do heroics easily with 365 gear.

The only reason his item level is 365 is because of the pvp gear he's wearing, and he's not just doing heroics he's doing achievements. I've seen people better geared than him fail dps checks for those achievements before, so you really can't assume they're going to all be facerolled.
Edited by Aeliya on 11/28/2011 11:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]