WTS - Mount and Tittle

90 Blood Elf Rogue
am selling the mount an tittle ( the camel-Hoarder ) you will be paying for my long hours /days /weeks maybe months of farming ..it will be a bid system highest bidder online will get the wisp the the camel is found before you get summon to it you will pay an alt sitting in org any attempts to go into uldum will result in my alt getting the figurine ....currently there's 5 people with bids

#1 75k
#2 50k
#3 45k
#4 40k
#5 25k

wisp or send an ingame mail if interested =)

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5767
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
100g
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
lol anything under 25k my alt will get it =)
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
11/22/2011 08:16 PMPosted by Erie
am selling the mount an tittle ( the camel-Hoarder ) you will be paying for my long hours /days /weeks maybe months of farming ..it will be a bid system highest bidder online will get the wisp the the camel is found before you get summon to it you will pay an alt sitting in org any attempts to go into uldum will result in my alt getting the figurine ....currently there's 5 people with bids

grats on attempting to scam people. anyone can take their own time and go to uldum and get it themselves. even if someone was to go into uldum and not pay you the boss "zone" is active for five minutes so anyone else can port there. feel sorry for those you try to scam and hope you get reported as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Been on this server many years selling an doing stuff like this mostly everybody that knows me can tell you is not a scam i make to much gold of the AH already y need to scam people? you also forgot that is very hard to scam anybody with such a large amount of gold a simple GM ticket will fix your problem...some people don't have the time or want to spent time doing this i personalty enjoy it...is very simple if you think you will get SCAM just DON'T do it whats so hard about it. i dont give a Shi about your gold is just something fun for me ....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
11/23/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Armydal

grats on attempting to scam people. anyone can take their own time and go to uldum and get it themselves. even if someone was to go into uldum and not pay you the boss "zone" is active for five minutes so anyone else can port there. feel sorry for those you try to scam and hope you get reported as well.

wait a sec .....lol i think i know this name from somewhere !! oh yeah your the guy that cry about the warglaive i gave my to my alt after i said it was reserve ahahahaha oh man get over it bro !
Reply Quote
I used to run with Erie back in the days of wrath. I have never known him to screw someone over, It was interesting and fun. All the times with limes in the mystical land of Black temple.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]