How does everyone feel about the MoP...

100 Human Paladin
Paladins are looking good IMO

Is Ret losing Zealotry though?
36 Draenei Mage
As prot pally I'm super excited about getting to spec into Repentance so I have my own cc
It's annoyingly awkward having to determine whether or not I should ask dps to use cc
Oh it's up to the healer... bla bla bla

Finally I can take cc in my own hands.. this is awesome
85 Blood Elf Priest
*averts eyes from everyones posts*

I'm trying not to peek at the details of the next expansion at all so I get more excited when it comes.
100 Night Elf Priest
11/23/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Bashiok
Odds are good that if it looks like we’ve forgotten some critical piece of a particular class toolkit, it’s either accounted for elsewhere, or simply a data glitch (e.g., Prayer of Healing is currently absent from the calculator – we are not taking Prayer of Healing away from priests, and Devastate for warriors probably won't sunder armor 453%).

Thanks Bashiok for the feedback.
90 Dwarf Hunter
Hope hunter's get a good share of changes from what's presented now. Things like BM not having any spec ability until lvl 30 and passive talents i n the game like efficiency are not in.
90 Draenei Warrior
I like the Warrior talents so far. The only problem I have is the final 3 abilities at the bottom of the tree. Bladestorm, Shockwave, and Avatar? It's hard for me to choose because they're all so awesome!
90 Gnome Warrior
Is there someplace I can follow developements of MOP other than these forums? My subscription runs out in January and I'm not planning on playing for a bit at that point. I refuse to pay $15 a month just to come on these forums but I would like to stay up to date on changes to the game so I know if its worthwhile to come back at a future date.
86 Dwarf Hunter
Hunters -- lvl90 talent makes out Ice Trap have to cooldown. Gonna mix really well with Lock n Load.

On a more serious note, I am not sure what to think of it. Needs more work for me to comment on it.
85 Draenei Shaman
I don't mind the shaman ones, people seem to be bashing them a bit much. I see alot more PvP potential rather than PvE, but still. Im also kinda interested to see what happens with shamans not having totems anymore. Not having to rely on them so much constantly and instead have them as a back-up cooldown doesn't sound like a bad idea imo.
86 Dwarf Hunter
11/23/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Steelwave
Is there someplace I can follow developements of MOP other than these forums? My subscription runs out in January and I'm not planning on playing for a bit at that point. I refuse to pay $15 a month just to come on these forums but I would like to stay up to date on changes to the game so I know if its worthwhile to come back at a future date.

You can still visit the forums, just can't log in to post on them...
100 Human Mage
11/23/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Steelwave

You can still read the forums without a current subscription.

You just won't be able to post on the forums without an active subscription.

No problem keeping up to date that way...
90 Gnome Warrior
11/23/2011 11:11 AMPosted by Aris

You can still read the forums without a current subscription.

You just won't be able to post on the forums without an active subscription.

No problem keeping up to date that way...

Thanks, that makes me happy.
90 Human Paladin
I don't like the new system, I don't mean this in a trolling way, jusst how I feel about it as a long time player. The system takes away several abilities I've played with for years. The system is more limiting then the 31 tree was (appears it's been changed to a 6 point tree) Seems rather boring, but most importantly I hate that every expansion the wheel is being recreated. I've found the way I like to play, I hate having to relearn... again.

I know it's early, but I hope you change it.
85 Tauren Druid
man where is my thorns? lol
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/23/2011 10:51 AMPosted by Spourt
I absolutely love the talent trees. We now don't have to pick a certain talent to be a good player. We can just choose whichever that interests us more. I'm glad Blizzard made MoP appeal a lot to players who don't like to hard-core raid or pvp. Now I am going to have a reason to log in. Thank you Blizzard.

Raiders will always min-max, and there's always going to be the most effective way of doing things. With DPS it probably won't matter as much, but if you plan on healing or tanking with this attitude... well don't tank or heal ever, thanks.
100 Troll Priest
Shadow is bad.
91 Worgen Mage
I think its going to be great. Having fun with the talent tree with a lot of good talents but you can only choose one. I like it
100 Draenei Paladin
A ranged applyable snare and a snaring seal baseline? Yup.

Better synergy with haste thanks to Crusader's Zeal, Exo procs, and the new and improved Sanctity of Battle? Yup.

No CD WoG so I can WoG some moar? Yup.

Faster Holy Power generation? Yup.

Loving it, a lot.

MoP will be an awesome expansion to be a Paladin if the Paladin tree stays at least somewhat like it is currently.
Edited by Leoniara on 11/23/2011 11:18 AM PST
100 Night Elf Rogue
I have mixed feelings. All seems a bit to easy to me. For me there would only be 2 talents I might mess with.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]