My new UI tell me what you think!

90 Gnome Mage
http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff415/vinny0015/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_112411_015959.jpg
best mage ui ever!
Edited by Tomatos on 11/23/2011 11:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Random troll post about mages, WHO WANTS TO GUESS IF IT INVOLVES ANOTHER ABLAST JOKE?

Edit:Now that Ive checked the link, the answer is yes... of course it does. Who would have thought.
Edited by Salykam on 11/23/2011 11:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
lol! my main is my mage i was bored and playing around
Reply Quote
If you're bored go play around with the MoP talent calculators.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
been their done that!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Random troll post about mages, WHO WANTS TO GUESS IF IT INVOLVES ANOTHER ABLAST JOKE?

Edit:Now that Ive checked the link, the answer is yes... of course it does. Who would have thought.

Remove the cactus from your an us please, it would make the world a better place.
Edited by Champhaus on 11/24/2011 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
^
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
http://s1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff415/vinny0015/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_112411_015959.jpg
best mage ui ever!

I giggled. I approve... Even if it has been done to death.

11/24/2011 09:03 PMPosted by Champhaus
Remove the cactus from your an us please, it would make the world a better place.

You sound mad. Please, get the hell over it. It'd make the world a better place if people like you didn't get all uppity over sarcastic humor, even if you don't like it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

You sound mad. Please, get the hell over it. It'd make the world a better place if people like you didn't get all uppity over sarcastic humor, even if you don't like it.

That was in response to the other mage leaping all over my friend's !@# over a joke. Please redirect your response. <3 Tomatos to death.
Reply Quote
Oh I totally freaked the !@#$ out over him. Please, take you social angst somewhere else.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
[quote]That was in response to the other mage leaping all over my friend's !@# over a joke. Please redirect your response. <3 Tomatos to death.

My response was accurately directed. Salykam is my friend and you jumped all of him because you didn't like the sarcastic response he left to your friend's joke that has been done to death. This time I ask that you please learn to read so that people like myself don't have to explain things that are painfully obvious.
Reply Quote
Bawwww I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I love you, Saly.

nohomo of course.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvgJEznqtms

Love me that much?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Loving you like a G6 would require loving you homostyle. So no.
Edited by Alyptic on 11/28/2011 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]