Happy Be-Lated Turkey Day!

85 Human Warrior
Hope everyone had a safe holiday and enjoyed their time they had. I know I'm stuffed.

I'm posting a thread to request if anyone could help me out? My friends birthday is in a few days and I could like to give her some gold to help her get her Mount and future artisan mount as well. Everyone bit helps, I'm not asking for the full amount just a small amount to help.

Thanks to all who does help donate. :)

All proceeds could be mailed to this toon. This is my first and only character on this server.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Mage
That's a sweet idea. :)
Reply Quote
71 Undead Priest
Smells like a tarp....
Reply Quote
71 Undead Priest
11/25/2011 03:46 PMPosted by Frownyface
... you smell like a carp!?

You smell like a fart!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Its fine if you don't want to donate. I wasn't expecting anything from anyone; it was the thought that counted and if someone felt like helping out. Don't need to flame, it was just a simple virtual gold request, not like I was asking for real money.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I have not gone against any rules of conduct supplied by Blizzard on their forums.

You on the other hand have abused the rules. I would be careful how you word and phrase things towards me. :)

But to better the community I'll take the adult approach and request that a Blizzard Mod would delete this thread please. The children on this community are being very judgmental and subjective to harassing me. I don't want to see others banned for their inappropriate behavior.

Thank you,
Loving WoW Member
Edited by Gatorage on 11/27/2011 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]