Arms / Fury PvE for 4.2 (4.3)

85 Orc Warrior
So I've been a pvp warrior for a long time. But I've decided to try out pve since horde around here is just doing terrible at pvp.

My question is - should I pve dps as arms or fury? If fury, SMF or TG?
I've seen a lot of guides, but never any comparison between the two specs. I'm not sure which is better to use or start out on.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
From what I've heard and from what I know, Fury does better DPS. Arms can still do competitive DPS and while it's not quite a huge deviation, the difference is still noticeable.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Would you say Fury TG or SMF?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Kainn, Hover over your post, you see the [EDIT] button, yeah use it instead of quoting and replying to your own posts :P.

--------------------------------------------

Now back to the OP's question.

Fury is the superior dps spec, you choose either SMF or TG by the drops that the RNG gods bestow upon thee.

Also make sure to sacrifice a mage once a week to appease to the RNG gods.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
did you just quote your own post and then say you were wrong

wut

I lol'd. So, so hard.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
why is it when im fury my dps sucks but when i pve in arms i pull amazing dps. idk why fury is favored for pve but i just dont see the dps in that spec.

Am i missing like macros for fury that boost dps or what? i dont get it haha
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
:(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
yes, ive gear for it and went back n forth between specs alot of times and arms for me always come out on top, i really dont see the dps in fury haha
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
12/01/2011 08:41 PMPosted by ßootysweat
yes, ive gear for it and went back n forth between specs alot of times and arms for me always come out on top, i really dont see the dps in fury haha

well fury rng vs arms which only rng play we have is cs refresh from sudden doom

fury still pulls more dps but arms always pulls around the same number as where fury can bounce around alot due to rng
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
ya haha well i prefer arms than more than fury and i aalways come out on top on dps charts so im fine with my spec, even tho there are alot of haters haha
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
You don't see any guides comparing the two because there is no comparison. Arms is for pvp, fury is for losing battlegrounds and trolling the forums
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
11/27/2011 03:39 AMPosted by Kainn
A player who likes arms and is good at it will do more dps than going fury and hating it.

Hi. ;)
Reply Quote
A guildie and I are the two fury warriors in the guild. He's SMF and im TG. For SMF, it seems like you're doing a lot more rage dumping since rage is accumulated faster with the faster rate of attack 1h weapons give. For TG, you see big BIG numbers but the level of rage coming in and being used seems to be at a steady pace. Not a lot of rage dumping and spamming HS unless a lust is used.

As for going arms, i'm not quite sure how it compares to fury right now because of the fury nerf. And im reading on forums that the set bonuses for t13 are more tailored towards arms rather than fury. Maybe ill try out arms to see how it goes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]