[a] Armored Justice 8/8HM (25) Recruiting

100 Draenei Shaman
Armored Justice (A) 25 man raiding guild, 8/8 (8/8HM) Dragonsoul. Guild level 25.

With Dragonsoul complete, and Mists of Pandaria approaching soon, as we in Armored Justice continue our 7th year on Hellscream, we are looking for a few more dedicated members to be a part of the journey.

Raid Times (server time)
Wednesday 7:30 - 11:00 pm
Sunday 7:00 - 11:00 pm
Monday 7:30 - 11:00 pm

About Us
We are a Hellscream original guild, having been active guild for 7+ years, raiding since Vanilla. We are a tight knit group who pride themselves in pushing raid content with every expansion pack. We have a no drama policy to keep the guild environment fun and adult oriented, for this reason we also look for personality fits within the guild (No tolerance of Dbags, Drama Queens, or those just seeking purplz). AJ has been fortunate to have a great group of mature, intelligent, and fun members for its raiding core. Since many of our members have been here since Vanilla, we always look for members who would like to make this their home for the long term not just the current tier. We always target the Journey - and the journey for Cataclysm ends with Deathwing. We followed this successfully in both Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King (finishing 11/12 Heroic ++). We finished out the first Cata raids at 5/13 Heroic - having cleared all content in 25 man mode; and 6/7(25-H) in Firelands.

And We're 8/8(25-H) in Dragonsoul, 25, having finally cleared Heroic Madness.

That's right: we run 25mans- we're a firm believer that you should go big, or go home.

What we're looking for
Due to our 3 night a week raid schedule we look for players willing to go the extra mile to ensure guild success in all aspects. We expect everyone to come prepared for raids with flasks, potions, food buffs, fully repaired, and current enchants. We need 100% attendance; we expect and require our lowest raiding rank to maintain at least a 2/3+ per week attendance record. We place greater emphasis on skill than gear; so come prepared to perform your best and have good knowledge of your class.

If you cannot follow the basic WoW rules (glowing fire on the floor is usually bad), follow directions, or take criticism then we are not the place for you.

What we offer
As you progress through raiding ranks in the guild - raiding perks become available (priority raid slots, guild repairs, bank tab access, enchant mats, etc). On progression fights we provide flasks via Guild Cauldrons and enable guild repairs for applicable ranks. We are a level 25 guild and have access to all in game guild perks. We also run alt 10m raids as well as older content for misc achievements that members are looking to obtain.

*** We are specifically looking for the following:***

Recruitment Status
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Druid - boomkin: Open

Paladin: Holy - Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Resto - Closed, Feral - Closed
Paladin - Holy/Prot - Closed
Shaman - Enhancement - Closed
Shaman - Elemental - Closed
Shaman - resto: Closed
Priest - Holy: Closed
Priest: Shadow - Closed
Priest: Disc - Closed
Hunter: Closed
Rogue: Closed

You're welcome to apply even if your class is closed, as we are always looking for solid applicants.

If you have any further questions or want to check the status of your application please contact an officer in game (Bumblebee, Bones, Positive, Wulf, Vividos, or Pasa).

Be a part of the journey. Be the Hero!
Edited by Bumblebee on 6/8/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock

*** We are specifically looking for Ranged DPS***

Warlock: Open

/gasp! First time in years, best be ready!

booo, for logging out in dragon form and subsequently turned into a female character!
Edited by Ozmodiar on 11/28/2011 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Monday bump!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
DPS inquiry bump.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Bump. LF ranged dps for heroic Dragon Soul

Know your stuff. Have your human lineage be questioned. Push buttons.

Be the hero.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
i had to type in my authenticator number to bump this... so it must be worth it...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Deathwing is my janitor.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm thinking of transferring my mage over to Hellscream and am hoping to find a good raiding guild there. Have been raiding since ToC days, and have token a couple months break from my mage to play my druid. Do need to work on gear, as my ilvl on my mage currently is 353 (equipped) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/whisperwind/Valdagny/simple there is Armory link if that is needed. Hope you get back to me, with any questions or concerns you may have, ty :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Link to app?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
12/27/2011 02:25 PMPosted by Ellewyn
Link to app?

http://www.aj-guild.com/recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Open for ret you say?

Interesting!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bumpity
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump !
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Looking for a bit of dps...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take?

It's Friday, Friday

... Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Damn... why do people always raid on Sundays.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Tuesday DPS bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]