Complete list of guilds and Information! v.2

85 Undead Warlock
you can get rid of
Horde- Entropy
Horde-Morbid

and add

Faction: Horde
Guild: Aegìs
Guild Contacts: Augos, Any available officer, Guild Website.
Info: 25-Man Raiding Guild on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, from 8:30 - 11:30 EST. EPGP loot method.
Web: aegisgarrosh.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thanks for the update! I have done the changes as requested. =) Be sure to let me know if any future changes occur that need to be edited in this here thread.

Have a great holiday season!

- Teloraelin
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Also could you change the GM name to Heirophant for Aegis pls?
Edited by Elleadora on 12/11/2011 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Please remove me from contact information for Audacity.
Here is the new info:
Email: audacityrecruiter@gmail.com; In-game Contact: Pocketninja or Avocado
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
12/09/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Elleadora
Also could you change the GM name to Heirophant for Aegis pls?

Your information has been changed as requested. If you need anything else changed, Don't be afraid to ask! =)

Please remove me from contact information for Audacity.
Here is the new info:
Email: audacityrecruiter@gmail.com; In-game Contact: Pocketninja or Avocado

The above information has also been changed as requested. Thanks for the updates guys as it helps keep this list more current. =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Thanks Tel :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hello everyone,

Tonight I'm going to be working on this list and overhauling it. This thread will also now be the central hub for guild progression as well on this realm. The format will be very similar, But it will now appear like this!

Note: New section being added is bolded completely and underlined.

Faction: Horde
Guild: Audacity
Guild Master: Pandasauce
Guild Contacts: audacityrecruiter@gmail.com; In-game Contact: Pocketninja or Avocado
Guild Progression: Firelands: 6/7 Heroic, 7/7 Regular on all 25 man raids. Dragonsoul: 1/8 Hardmodes, 8/8 Normal.
Info: 25-Man Semi-Hard core raiding guild. Raiding times are Tuesday's, Wednesday, and Thursday's from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST. Looting system is EPGP.
Web: http://aud.guildlaunch.com/

Thanks everyone for your time! I may also whisper players in-game for this information if it isn't in this here thread. =)

Have a great night!
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Druid
kicking BaCk is a brand new 70 guild. Will focus on 70 twinking until we have enough people to start raiding BC content as 70s. I hope it will eventually lead to BC-pure raiding (DKs and glyphs welcome), but our path will be steered by our members.

Only rules right now are no drama. I will even accept characters > 70 to help develop the guild if you have an alt you'd like to support the cause with.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Please remove Last Attempt from your list, we have officially disbanded as of 1/19/12.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
01/19/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Drury
Please remove Last Attempt from your list, we have officially disbanded as of 1/19/12.

Removed Last Attempt from the list as requested for you! =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
you can add the coolest guild ever...hint hint ;)
Reply Quote
87 Goblin Shaman
Please remove Nikita from contact information for The Achieved. Thank you!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
guild name: Failboat
guild master: Marsheena

alliance casual-core 10m progression guild...we love the game, love to raid, but realize it's just that, simply a game.

http://failboat-guild.enjin.com/
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Can you please update the contacts for Celtic Brotherhood to Andalasia & Ypsilon? We are also 7/8 DS.

Thank You!!!

Z
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Hello Teloraelin!!

Crescendo, you can add me in the contacts along with Saphiel. Dubhe.

Also we are 4/8H DS and were 6/7H Firelands.

Thanks, great job.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
if you would please remove Augos as a contact for Aegis and add Jugofmilk
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Hello everyone!,

Sorry for this thread not being updated lately. This weekend though, I plan to add a lot more guilds for both the Alliance and Horde factions in-game to this list!

The update will begin around 3:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time, and end around 9:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time!

For those in different time zones, Here are the time zones in which this thread will begin to be updated as of Saturday, February 11th, 2012.

3:00 PM - 9:00 PM (Pacific Time)
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Mountain Time)
5:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Central Time)
6:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern Time)

Thank-you everyone for your patience while this major update will be applied to this thread tomorrow. If you have any questions, Feel free to contact me in-game!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Please update contact information for The Achieved: Ozztick, Adramelah, Verill and StabbyMcFace.
Edited by Ahrimane on 6/16/2012 3:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Please remove Ascent we disbanded that years ago.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
is this maintained anymore?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]