Thinking of Transfering.

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Used to be Alliance way back in the day. Started on this server and am contemplating coming back. How is the overall status of the server? Economy, raiding, pretty much done with pvp. Thanks.
Edited by Arikari on 11/28/2011 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Druid
Trade chat aside (it's full of kids and morons on every server), there is a really fun community on Vek that I love. Poor progression, bad at PvP, and the economy isn't too strong either, but I still enjoy it.

I wouldn't expect to see too many familiar faces from Vanilla, although a lot of the BC people are still around.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
rofl fallen from trollbane.

i think i know who this is.

also rofl @ cyberthug
Edited by Hutchz on 11/29/2011 1:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Horde is rough.... population is quite thin on this side, but still some good people doing good things. Don't expect excellence, but for the most part you can find people to game with and have fun. PvP is seriously lacking, and other than a few guilds RBGs just don't happen much. There are some guilds doing good things with PvE, although you won't find anything cutting edge. Economy is stable... you can get most of what you need at a moderate price, but it's not super active.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
bad idea
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Hunter
no one ever has pride in their server, if you don't like it so much here then why don't you leave.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
You should transfer and do 3s with me. Just need a priest on Vek which doesn't really exist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]