Support Forum Agent
Edited by Jurannok on 12/11/11 7:32 AM (PST)
1. General Tech Info
2. Patching help
3. Tech Updates
4. Known Issues
1. The 4.3 patch is approx 800MB in size.
2. Improvements have been made to the Direct and P2P downloader that should increase speed.
3. Move pad added to the Interface > Help section.
4. Other game information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3595578200
1. Common issues: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/933154248
2. Blizztube Common Patch issues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6oVBsgRDe8
Blizztube Advanced Patch issues: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USCZVMGLwuM
1. When using Integrated video and Sandy Bridge, users will now be auto-detected to a capped maximum resolution. It’s 1366x768 for widescreen and 1280x960 for 4:3 aspect ratios.
2. DX11 users with video cards that feature only level 10.0 will not be able to select multisample settings greater than 1 when selecting high-detail water.
3. A cache has been added for Dx9 users who were experiencing intermittent issues with water disappearing. If you are experiencing intermittent water dropouts you can add the following to the config.wtf file: Set gxDepthResolveHandleCaching "0"
1. Windows XP users who have IPv6 enabled will crash on login. Please disable IPv6 by going Login Screen > Options > Network > Uncheck IPv6 option before logging in.
2. Crashes during Dragon Soul Cinematics. There are 2 work arounds:
- Run the game on a 1280x720 resolution or higher
- Modify the AVI files: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657437432#6