A Farewell Note from Facemelter

85 Human Priest
Greetings Nerds and Lesser Nerds,

Heading off of the server ASAP in this week between seasons over to Garona. Got into a sweet PvE guild/RBG group as well as the ability to play with some awesome PvPers for arena next season. I'll be sure to rep my old server of course, you guys helped me become what I am today.

Lhoof will always be my home and it's sad to leave such an awesome group of friends and players that I have grown close with, but denying myself of opportunities to grow would be failing those that have suggested that I push myself even further.

Big thanks to Phalanx and the many friends I've made through them. You guys have what it takes to be great, just keep working at it and I'm sure you will attain anything you guys put your minds to.

Shoutouts to: Fayre, Schlomo, Myridia, Aeowinyo, Rytchan, Baaliss, Willischan, Dandros, Tarix, Cyphon, Roderich, Favor, Ayashi, Issor, and Druk

Love,
Facemelter

P.S. - I'll still be browsing these forums, so don't get any ideas.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Bye.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
bye mijo, te amo
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Who the heck is Facemelter??
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
CYA !@#$%

EDIT: i miss u already~
Edited by Issorogue on 12/1/2011 6:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Your forums posts always entertained me. I hope you find love where you're looking~~~~~
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
DON'T LEAVE ME. SADFACE.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Take care man! I'm still going to bother you ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/03/2011 04:49 PMPosted by Shuiyun
Take care man! I'm still going to bother you ;)

Please do. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
wow qt really..........-_____-
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
12/05/2011 04:15 AMPosted by Rytchan
wow qt really..........-_____-

It was either that or "-x", which in my opinion scales higher on the horrible name ending than "-qt" does, but not as high as the crappy "-lol."

In retrospect, I should have been Facechan to honor the great honorable warriors of An Samurai Kings.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]