[A] LF Firelands raid

90 Human Rogue
I work early mornings, and not being in a raiding guild has made it very hard to find a consistent raid enviroment apart from PUGs.

Everyone knows how frusterating they can be. I'm looking for a consistent raid group; prefer 10man, but am certainly capable of running 25. I've cleared firelands on my rogue. Queeg, my priest, is 6/7 with 371ilvl. I also have a pally tank, Caulk, who I'd also be willing to run on. I'll play any of my characters, I just want to enjoy finishing the raid in a reasonable time.

I can start at 6 server, and I'll raid until we call it. If being part of the guild is a stipulation I have no problem with hopping into a new guild, given that the guild I'm in now is more of a parking garage for my characters.

In my opinion I'm a very good player, with solid knowledge of all encounters. I listen on vent, and execute my role in raids.

I don't stand in fire either.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
i feel you on that, i would love a morning raid. everyone seems to want to raid when i go to work at night.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
That's because the majority of people work 9-5 jobs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]