Man i miss bc....

90 Orc Death Knight
I remember back in the day if you ganked someone you would stick around to prove you were good and keep ganking them, fgts now adays gank you once with a mob on you then hearth.

hey alliance stop being pussys... thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
So it'd be safe to say you're a sad panda?

Also, ganking implies it's not a fair fight and this happened all the time in BC too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I remember back in the day if you ganked someone you would stick around to prove you were good and keep ganking them, fgts now adays gank you once with a mob on you then hearth.

hey alliance stop being pussys... thanks.

I'm pretty sure Alliance gank and run because they know about 8 horde will show up to defend the lowbie. lol

Quicksilver is right......this has been happening since the server began. Nothing new although seeing a forum post about it is pretty amusing.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Would you rather they stuck around until you ressed to kill you at half life, again and again, leaving you to think about how you would have so smashed him had you started with full health as you wait for the res timer to expire?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
PK
Well if you were any good you would actually recover from not getting the jump instead of getting sh*t on and making a forum post about it.
Reply Quote
11/16/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Hallowspirit
Would you rather they stuck around until you ressed to kill you at half life, again and again, leaving you to think about how you would have so smashed him had you started with full health as you wait for the res timer to expire?

This is what I gather from his post. Or, so he can have enough time to gather five more of his buddies.
Edited by Drin on 11/17/2011 5:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
I love you shifty. Thanks for the giggle.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]