(A) Late RBGs in Uldum!

90 Draenei Paladin
Any pvp experts interested in doing RBGs in between 9pm to midnight gt?

If we get a rating up to 1900, we are able to cap conquest points at 2600 every week.

If interested, hollar.

You should have at least 3000 resilience, +3500 for higher rated rbgs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Hey, I am not quite an 'expert' but I am getting alot better. I can be at 3k resilience. I could be available 7ST - 10ST. You know me from TB, usually I am in there with you. Let me know.
Reply Quote
Im down on my Rogue or Pali.

Pali is Darcdaddy
Rogue is Darkpoker
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
For Rated BG's 3800+ resilience is where you want to be.

If you are running the flag in WSG or TP, more resilience is definitely better as well as geared healers.

I'm game if people are serious about it and communicate to each other while focusing targets. I can run the flag as prot or dps.
Edited by Toutprest on 12/16/2011 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
12/16/2011 01:20 PMPosted by Toutprest
I'm game if people are serious about it and communicate to each other while focusing targets. I can run the flag as prot or dps.

Clearly you do not remember Uldum very well, Tout.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Clearly you do not remember Uldum very well, Tout.

Yep -- still the truth today, majority of PVPers I've pugged with are mindless and utterly terrible. Cap 1 flag then go rush off to the next one and then lose it.

Don't get me started on TB. The basics! If you are a healer and you see a warrior taking on 3-4 players, heal him = win.

When I ran presets in Pre-BC, communication was key for AB, WSG etc.. now when the horde AFK'd that was a different story <3. Obviously Rated BG's is a whole different ball game.
Edited by Toutprest on 12/16/2011 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
ZOmg pick me!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Flag carrier here if you need one.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
no me :O
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
4600 Resil, good experience, arms. pst if interested.
-calculate
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was annouced as a 10 man raid boss earlier in Tol Barad.. so im in? :O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]