No punishment for dishonorable Guild Masters

85 Undead Rogue
Anybody want to buy a level 5 guild?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
11/19/2011 02:31 PMPosted by Taanga
lol at little kids that post on their alts because they are embarrassed of their mains.

Troll'd Pce
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Alright. Your terrible at the game and life.

Cool.

Like I said I'm not part of your garbage guild or garbage life so I could care less.

It should be 'You're' terrible and the saying is 'couldn't care less'. Just a couple pet peeves(add a third to the list: someone posting on a low level alt and crying).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Cool.

Like I said I'm not part of your garbage guild or garbage life so I could care less.

It should be 'You're' terrible and the saying is 'couldn't care less'. Just a couple pet peeves(add a third to the list: someone posting on a low level alt and crying).

Public schools are horrible these days. You cant expect much from him.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue

Cool.

I once thought of a 'different perspective' argument to the "Could care less" statement that makes it work. Sadly, I've completely forgotten it because it was more than a week ago.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
11/19/2011 03:00 PMPosted by Taanga
Public schools are horrible these days. You cant expect much from him.

Lol

Nuff said.

Like I said

Troll'd pce
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

Like I said

Troll'd pce

The admission of trolling is proof that you weren't trolling, but rather that you are aware you posted something stupid and are ashamed other people saw it.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
11/19/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Sheevah
The admission of trolling is proof that you weren't trolling

This

It's like the first rule of fight club.

Also, you got more.... masculine overnight.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
11/19/2011 06:28 PMPosted by Demonwolf
Also, you got more.... masculine overnight.

Logged out with a leper gnome costume on.

Since the costume was of a male, my avatar changed to reflect that.

When I log out tonight, I'll be back to my normal self.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior

It's like the first rule of fight club.

You do not talk about fight club!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
Taanga

They may not get the gold or any of the items, but you're still a douche. Have fun with that, if you were in any guild I was in you'd be insta-kicked.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
Taanga

They may not get the gold or any of the items, but you're still a douche. Have fun with that, if you were in any guild I was in you'd be insta-kicked.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Taanga

Dont worry if I want to be in another guild I'll just buy one with my massive amount of gold. kthanx
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
It's nice to see people still crying about this.. I'm glad we made this much of an impact in your lives.
Reply Quote
27 Night Elf Priest
11/18/2011 09:36 AMPosted by Greylok
honey, devs don't read realm forums.
Your mistaken

oh, you're right!

devs pay about as much attention to the realm forums as they do the pvp and achievement forums...

>_>
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Rogue
11/22/2011 10:31 AMPosted by Missmuffet
Your mistaken

oh, you're right!

devs pay about as much attention to the realm forums as they do the pvp and achievement forums...

>_>

And the rogue forums.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
OOB
11/22/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Chigurh
And the rogue forums.

Still remember typing out a full ERP session with Misa on the rogue forums and it was never deleted, locked or did we get a ban for it.

Both of us got temp bans though and they wiped our post history so that's how it got cleaned much later down the line.

No cool people post on the rogue forums anymore :(
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
Alt puts on his robe and wizard hat.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Go back to your poke ball fifty.. I did not summon you D:
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I totally just resubbed like 3 days ago so I can post in this thread.

By the way Panda I removed everyone on my RealID list, not just you. I still love you. <3
Edited by Hanners on 11/24/2011 5:21 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]