EO challenges Khoas Theory...

85 Orc Warrior
Ill bet Lily I'll destory you
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Other then the obviously of me destroying her... They should relaly make War Games for cross faction, Real ID friends can challenge other Real ID friends... now that would be /win

Then not only will we destroy y'all in progression we'd do it in BGs and teabag you all day
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Oh Snap Floaties put it down... FYI dont pick Tues/Wed/Thurs from 730-1030
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
We should really do it right Vap... Get like 8 teams, do a bracket, and go from there, 4 horde teams 4 alliance teams

Best out of 3 moves on, yada yada, to make it more entertaining
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I personally challenge EO to a preliminary Achievement fight in firelands general chat.
I'll have you know that I won gold 5 years straight in general chat achievement boasting.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Whats PVP?

Broken.

As evidenced here: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh

In addition to that you should all probably just wait for Pokepet battles and do it up right.
Edited by Kaag on 11/21/2011 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
All of this trash talking is firing me up and by firing me up I mean making me yawn and by making me yawn I mean pick a date already you scared casuals.

Now get your filthy eyes off my achievements, fanboy aka Vapori.

Go back to your Mom's basement you pale skinned cave dweller. Let the grown folk do the talking.

@Grosh, yeah we can set something up. Hopefully your hardcore guildies understand it's all in good fun and they dont nerd rage on me ;)
Edited by Vapori on 11/22/2011 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
My mom doesn't have a basement. But if she did, I would turn it into a cave and live there.

problem?

Touché. In this economy, that would actually be a smart move — not a popular one with the ladies, but smart nonetheless. Then again, when did hardcore pale skinned basement trolls care about the ladies?
Edited by Vapori on 11/23/2011 6:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
This happen yet?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Yup KT won somehow idk
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
12/01/2011 03:14 PMPosted by Grosh
Yup KT won somehow idk

When did this lie occur? I sure as hell wasn't on. You guys never set anything up with us. Now that you left KT, it's pointless now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Well well look who's off forum ban!
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
12/02/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Undstuuff
Well well look who's off forum ban!

That was a long one.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Can I place a side bet? For example instead of just betting on who will win the 2 out of 3 betting on stuff like: It will go to three matchs (1 win each and then a tiebreaker) Lily you want in on this action? 100-500g a bet, keep it friendly. Also a sujestion, grudge match 1 v 1's class appropriate mind you (two restos is just plain ghey)
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
p sure KT is done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]