TLPD Thread

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Vex
This thread is to help people here that are camping.

TLPD 11/19/11 3:30AM EST Frozen Lake
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
Bastard ;)

I'm camping too. Same methods.

Frozen Lake may be a great spot but I've noticed something else. I'll say what after I get mine.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
TLPD 12/22/11 4:55 AM CSTFrozen Lake.
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
12/25/11 6:44pm server time. just north east of frozen lake.

i did not get the kill. the corpse had set off my npcscan. so time of kill isnt 100% accurate.
Edited by Granvizier on 12/25/2011 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I killed it this morning at a little before 10 AM at the lake. Not sure how long it had potentially been up prior to that, though. As soon as I logged in, NPCScan alerted me that the drake was basically right above my head.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I've hunted that mount in wrath since i heard about it and got nothing but a month and a few weeks later i just got him xD at like 5 30 am. I was about to give up i suddenly ran into this lvl 80 human pally that was following TLPD flight path. So i told myself "Meh Might as well kill him before i go to bed" I stayed low and followed him so he wouldn't spot me. and right north of Engine of the makers my NPC scan went of I thought it would be just Vyra but I saw TLPD I was like OMG QQQQQQ if i lose it. But sneaky me saw the pally back paddle when she landed i dismounted in the air Threw my !@#$ing weap at TLPD killed it then killed her :). <--- HAPPY ENDING!!!! Kinda feel bad for the pally though.. Meh %^-* happens!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
but i also heard they increased chance of TLPD showing up . But thats what i heard from a friend.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I agree with Sorchia. Like I have seen SOO many ppl with that mount :/ I don't feel unique about it anymore :'( IM AEONAXX HUNTING
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]